infinite AA,s

SPASS

Lifetimer
Reaction score
This works for bards ,rogues and enchanter's . Must have minimum 88 alarian skill.

And the illusion AA to keep illusion after zoning.

Step1. Go to sepulcher of order zone, and get task: The Power of Alsa Thel From Planner Vanseth.

Step2 :At this point you recieve an illusion click. ( The illusion is ment to be 30 seconds However with the 3 classes mentioned it last 25 hours Plus)

Step3: Head to City of Bronze , The guards should con warmly.

Step4: Head to Vin Loi and get the group task : Political Favors
( You Need to have the Pre task done to request)

Complete task
RINSE AND REPEAT
There is currently no Lockout
ENJOY

Allthough there is work involved, you can get alot of aa,s very quick

thought i saw someone doing this alot one nite late at nite almost afk............

the kicker is the lang i suppose (not a cake walk to get 88)

Must have minimum 88 alarian skill

To be honest, I would stay away from this...I mean now that it's out in the open, it will get nerfed fast anyways. But people are getting suspended for doing the Rebel Assault "exploit," even though SoE has yet to fix it but have acknowledged it. Not really an exploit, more of a bug...but SoE doesn't care what it is, it's always the players fault ;)

was

Yeah I know s o e has there views. However I just wanted to share it with the community here. We all run the risk of being suspended/banned for how we choose to play.

Already been reposted on another cheating website by a member here.

To be honest, I would stay away from this...I mean now that it's out in the open, it will get nerfed fast anyways. But people are getting suspended for doing the Rebel Assault "exploit," even though SoE has yet to fix it but have acknowledged it. Not really an exploit, more of a bug...but SoE doesn't care what it is, it's always the players fault ;)

It's not even a bug. When the quest was first put on Beta, it was way overtuned. It was nearly impossible to do without jtbuff. Their quick fix was tuning the bad guys way way down, instead of spending a little time to get the tuning right.

Just checking

Did you guys get some aa's/exp from this ?

pretty funny to see about 15 people from the same guild on my server doing this non stop since it's release.

Be even funnier if they all get rolled back. :eek:

How much AA do you estimate this would generate on average?

It really depends on how fast you can run around and do the task.

If I remember correctly, this task gives round about 2 AA's per completion.

Hmm, that doesnt really sound worth the risk of using an exploit unless you can literally do the task in 5 minutes or something. Just doing normal grinding you can ding an AA every 10 mins.

Do the mission , see how it goes . It is better than regular exping. In fact it is the easiest way that i know of currently. As for the risk involved, well DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. We all run the risk of being banned suppended . Its how we choose to play.

Thnx for the info, I may have to work on my Alarian now!

Last edited: