increase ur dps for casters (this was fixed now its back)

Terin01

Reaction score
ok im sure some people may have known about this. and maybe its not smart to get back into the habbit of doing this because they may fix it again. but this is extremely useful if u are a wizard or any class trying to put in some fast chain nukes.

using my click stick. staff of elemental flux or w/e. this refreshes spell set (not spell that was just casted though) so you can chain nuke. as long as you are twisting two different nukes.

instead of waiting for the spell set to refresh after you cast your nuke. click insta click item (think it works for any insta click havent really tested) than you do not have to wait the 2 seconds. increasing your dps.

this was doable back in luclin age they fixed it and wizards hated the fix. i still cannot do more dps on my wizard against an equally geared mag with him and me going full out on a straight dps fight (maybe if i got more crits) *mag not using click. but pets are added to dps*. but it helps a lot. i'd say this is about a 20% dps increase. ~added that last piece of info to wtf. how is that possible~

Last edited: