im hitting? fighting ?

Reaction score
Maybe someone can give me a hint ? Searching a MQ2 statement like ${Me.Combat}
But i need something more like Me.Attacking / hitting / or Me.RealyinFight
without beeing in a fight ...

[ Im in fight ] but [ im not hitting/kicking/bashing ... ] so i have to use [ /attack ] ...

Any idear ?

${Me.State.Equal[COMBAT]} but I dont think this is what you really want. We need a better example of what you are wanting.

You could just set it with a /varset Fighting TRUE but without really knowing what you want to do its hard to really give you the proper fix.

:)
kk i try to explain

im in fight with target.id (mob) /attack is on and Me.Combat is TRUE
i switch the target to other toon, to check target.pcthps
- at this point attack goes off and me.combat is FALSE
now i switch back to the old target.id ( mob ) so i have to /attack again

at this point i need a "trigger" that says " one moment the mob is not done
and your are not attacking, hell switch attack on again ...

i can check target.id.pcthps to know that the mob is not death, but how can i check that i hit the damn target :)
maybe its simple but i dont se the right "trigger" atm im blinded from tlo´s and childs and parents and variables ;)

... maybe it works with something like killthis from mq2melee ?

/declare status string
/varest status tired

/if (${status.Equal[tired]} zzZZZzzzZZZzzzz

what you want done isnt really that hard. You just need to make a few delcares and compare Target.ID with a variable. If its true you are on the npc you want to kill so nuke. If target.id != Right Mob /varset InFight false

luv it...w/ jj's u can even start adding additional variables like last mob mobslowed etc....

but the easiest way...i believe...would be /if urtarget = npc /attack on.....npc/pc...dunno how they figure mercs in tho....g'luck.

thx for comments

as i tought, im silly ;)

- i attack than i switch to do something else - so i lost attack on
than i have simple to attack again the same mob !

solution is easy you are right :
when mob.id same like bevore i checked hp on other toon and mob.id has more than 1 pcthp -> i have to attack again ...

crazy, i have a question and wrote the answer in my own question, but was to tired to see it :)

lol