Grand Illusion

sorry about the original post pushing this onto main earlier new here and eager to try help, its best way to learn ;)

Just remember folks, the following commands are active hacks.

/warp
/saytarget
/ubertrade

Just reminding folks incase they forget, :p

They won't nerf the project illusion, but what they have nerfed is opening the things. If the guards are with the "chests" now to loot the hand and foot, it won't open.

Having an alt or someone without the task /open the chests while you run in to loot used to work... haven't done it in a while. You saying they nerfed that?

Having an alt or someone without the task /open the chests while you run in to loot used to work... haven't done it in a while. You saying they nerfed that?

Nothing about the task has changed

except for the fact that hundreds of peeps are lining up to do it and ninja loot everything. I gave up on this and just do normal experience the old way. Of course, if you are up at O dark early, you have a good chance of getting there with no one in Kaesora.

except for the fact that hundreds of peeps are lining up to do it and ninja loot everything. I gave up on this and just do normal experience the old way. Of course, if you are up at O dark early, you have a good chance of getting there with no one in Kaesora.

*shrug* tried it on my server a few times and never had any issues.

i do this task 2-3 times a day on my server.. depending on how early i get up

I do it with 4-5 toons

i have had no issues... and yes sometimes there is a wait but i feel the exp is worth it

as for opening the bones.. you have two options...

1. ALT toon to open who DOES NOT HAVE QUEST to open for your grps.

2. Open the bones before you get the quest (which the macro does for you), then use ACTIVE HACKS /saytarget to get quest and loot the bones yourself

Army

I do have a question is there a hack that allows you to loot within someone elses loot timer ... I open and 10 seconds later they loot?

/gank
i believe if still works would allow u to loot earlier than timer? i believe this is an easy way of flagging yourself though, i would not recommend it!

I do have a question is there a hack that allows you to loot within someone elses loot timer ... I open and 10 seconds later they loot?

Or just be grouped with the person doing the /opening... that is unless your intention is to screw over someone else by ninjalooting their piece before they can get it.

Or just be grouped with the person doing the /opening... that is unless your intention is to screw over someone else by ninjalooting their piece before they can get it.

It was more that someone else was doing it to me .. he has been watched and is doing it as a means to screw others ... brings a lot of unwanted attention to the rest ... no I opened and 10 seconds later he looted while I was doing the run legit ... another person asked how he could do that in OOC ...

That's lame... sounds like someone upset that people can get some easy faction/exp.

On its way to nerf bat.

From test server patch notes:

Field of Scale - The Grand Illusion and all sub-quests have been changed to be non-repeatable.

Army, when you load the mq2reachit plugin, and then unload it in the macro, it will automatically load with MQ2 the next time you start the game. The first line should read something along the lines of /squelch /plugin mq2reachit noauto

the squelch command removes the output spam in MQ window, and the noauto prevents the plugin from starting up with each time you use MQ2.

I had full quest prior to patch and was able to finish...I unfortunately gave my mask to my pet and I figure I would beat my petition answer by repeating quest rather than wait for petition which I did. Not sure if I can get again...will try and report back.