Gnoll shroud totem from POW task

Dogstar

Lifetimer
Reaction score
So I managed to get all 6 of my toons the Gnoll shroud totem from the Plane of War anniversary task. Plus they each got a nice new aug.

If you level up the Totem in shroud mode you can add somewhere between 150-200 AC at L5 depending upon your class.

If issue is what's the quickest way to do that. Right now I am trying to do it by having the main toon shroud to L5 w a healer merc and then having two other toons shrouded to L10 as warriors w tank mercs.

Is there a way to PL this?

I did in field of bone with the reverse viral cleric DS on mobs, ran around as lvl 5 with Temp and killed all really quick

buy Oil of Fennin Ro from the dude in Sol B, and go to CR, and AoE the F out of them. helps to have an sk, or like a druid to DS PL

shroud down
have a high enough cleric cast mark on you go to town about 2 hrs and walaaa done

Fastest way for me was to take a level 5 shroud and 100 cleric to Kurns Tower. I did the Blood of the Devoted spell and grabbed all the skeleton's then dropped them on the shroud. This yielded about 20-40% each level per pull and the respawn rate isnt bad. You do not have to be in the next level shroud to unlock them all so all you have to do is shroud 1 time and then farm til done.

My way ( not the fastest way )

shroud to L5 on toon you want to item level < Pop healer merc >
i use 2 other toons at LV10 poped wizzie merc and tank merc
went to Crushbone (throne room )
set Lvl 5 shroud near base of court
set other toons on table
went to work ( 40 hours ).normally take 3 days to get 5/5, and i would check often when i came home
when i came back, all done 5/5

Thanks. I actually figured out a system similar to what you just described. Shrouded 3 toons w mercs. One L5 & 2 L10. I healer merc L5 and 2 tanks L10.
I gave them all Merchant brew & Feast so their AC was high. Then I took them to Misty Thicket and let them farm the Orc camp for a few hours. All 3 toons had the Totem so I was leveling 3 totems at once. I also bought the spikes campfire to add DS.