Get mission ID Question

SuperU

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a mac to determine a Missions ID? Trying to request YL, Kessdona, and Rikkukin to 1group with some friends, and we're all way to lazy to do the progression.

Any numbers themselves would be greatly appreciated, I've already seen the millions of other threads on IDs, and none had these included. So I figured I'd ask!

Point me in the right direction if I missed something.

Pretty sure someone who "can" request the mission needs to have the plugin loaded and request so you can see the MissionID#.

I dont know the numbers but just wanted to note, last I heard useing just the number was basicly a free ticket to get baned. Of course this was a while ago when people were doing missions from CC and such so take it as you may but I do remember a lot of people getting caught by doing it.

I'd agree with what Thunderstruck said. Supposedly, using the GetMission plugin to grab missions is very risky and will probably get you banned. Be careful :-X

I am trying to get the missionID's but have forgotten the command to see what it is. I can legitimately get all the missions, I just want to know what it is.

Can someone please give me the command?

I was pretty sure you would see the mission id as long as the plugin loaded when you request the mission.

I was pretty sure you would see the mission id as long as the plugin loaded when you request the mission.

Yea you should see the mission id and id of the npc giving it when you request a mission, if not let us know.

Tomorrow night I will request all the missions and post the ID's, assuming MQ2 is back...hehe