F U new shamans

Dealings

Reaction score
glad daybreak gets on top of important matters.........

- Spear of Fate - It is no longer possible to bypass steps in this epic quest by completing early steps multiple times.
- - Hand-ins for this quest can no longer be multiquested

that should slow the influx of new shamans and their epics

I assue they are trying to force shamans to do True Spirit faction.

If that is not a kick in the balls...

And yet Berserkers with health limiters that make their max HP's 89% of their health still have their Mercs chain heal them during downtimes while waiting for it to wear off, effectively wasting mana and not medding.

As well as Berserkers since TBL release that purchase Dissident Rage do NOT get Dissident Rage I, which means that using Dissident Rage does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. So I'm still using Dichotomic Rage.

Plus a whole host of other issues.

Berserkers since TBL release that purchase Dissident Rage do NOT get Dissident Rage I, which means that using Dissident Rage does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. So I'm still using Dichotomic Rage

is that for all the dicho (lvld up ones as well), or just the 1st one u buy?

As well as Berserkers since TBL release that purchase Dissident Rage do NOT get Dissident Rage I, which means that using Dissident Rage does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. So I'm still using Dichotomic Rage.

don't you just go to the vendor and say reminder or something and they (re)scribe it for you? i feel like a buddy zerker told me this but i might be drunk.

don't you just go to the vendor and say reminder or something and they (re)scribe it for you? i feel like a buddy zerker told me this but i might be drunk.

Exactly, from Fanra's wiki,

In addition, she will also let you know your progress and should fix any issues.

You say, 'Hail, Virtuous Dusk'

Virtuous Dusk says, 'Have we met, adventurer? Never mind, I care not and have no time for pleasantries. Would you like to know about the power of [dissidence], or have you heard this before and merely need a [reminder]?'

You say, 'dissidence'

Virtuous Dusk says, 'I have use for your coin. Do not trouble yourself with the reasons. However, I can [teach] you about these dissident abilities, and how they will grow in [power] along with your knowledge of our current troubles.'

You say, 'reminder'

You are unable to learn your progressive ability because you do not know the base ability.

You say, 'teach'

Virtuous Dusk says, 'Laws, contracts, and orders are the rule of the land here. The truest source of [power] comes from the ability to disrupt those contracts, tipping the value of the agreed exchange in your favor.'

You say, 'power'

Virtuous Dusk says, 'Unlike most abilities, these will grow in power as you prove yourself worthy in this matter. A lamp may appear to you when you have achieved specific goals. The being trapped within will grant you a more powerful version of your dissident ability in exchange for freedom.'

I had that problem initially with my zerker. Depending on where you are in TBM and TBL progression, the first rank or two of the dissident spell will be worse than your Dichotomic. But I know at rank 4 where I am, TBL is better.