EQEMU PVP

Kelsar

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Ladies and Gents, is it possible to get someone to backwards compile MQ2 for my eqgame.exe ? Everything I've tried has not worked. I do not have my original CDs :(

My goal is to box 1 cleric 1 warrior and 4 wizards. Why stop there, I ask myself. Why not just box two teams? Because that would falsely increase the server population too much.(sike)

Further, would anyone like to join me?

Last edited:
It is not possible to "recompile EQGame.exe for you". This is because the source to EQEmulator is for the server side only, the client side uses the standard EQ client written by SOE. I believe you can just order EQ Titanium and you'll be gtg for emulator (its pretty cheap as well).

There are ways to backpatch as it is called, just dont ask on the EQEmu forums, its a pretty big no-no. Look around at some of the emulators websites (not SoD), I think some have backpatches reguardless of being illegal.

I think KingMortens RaidAddicts have a backpatch.. not sure if its still there tho

2 good posts, 2 trash (including my original) - please kis (keep it simple) your 2 cents is not required unless it's constructive. Otherwise, let the post die.

Now to the real meat of this post:
Is anyone interested in playing EQEMU PVP with me?

OK I'm sorry I LOVE YOU ALL! THANKS SO MUCH!