Easy Dain 3 MM

Darg

Destroyer of Man
Reaction score
In Icewell keep find the MM giver for the Dain missions, his name is Historian Duggans, he is located in the room east of the Dain's courtyard. Anyhow, ghostline and myself both MM'ed this last night and it is macroable. Pick a rogue then you go to the Eastern Wastes zoneline and wait for the mobs to start moving, toss an axe at the Boss mob, and slowly pull them towards the dragon circle. Dont go all the way to the dragon circle, instead turn north just past the river and pull the mobs near the Coldain Army waiting there. If you do it correctly you can kite all the mobs and the Boss, with the Cold Dain beating thier asses. Make sure you, the MM people put your Dain out of combat range. He can get summoned, and usually dies, thus end of mission. But you kite the 4 sets of mobs and let the army kill them. If your having trouble, have the warrior "tag" the boss mob to get him to stop moving, after the boss dies the rest sorta give up and die too.

Fry a special request on my part, I wrote this up from Ghostline's notes he made last night, so give him something special. :D

How long does this normally take to complete ?

I have never done any of these missions, can I somehow get the 3rd mission without beating the first two ?

if I can't just get the third mission and try this strategy, are the other two 3 boxable ? I can log 4 to 5 in , but no way I can control more the 3 tops at a time.

Anyway, I'm just looking for something I can do at least semi-manually to make aa exp on my 3 main toons I box.

lastly, if anyone has actually written a macro for this or is willing to write a macro that would let me complete any of the dain mission's ..... afk or even semi-afk... I'd be willing to negotiate a value ....

Thanks again !

think they nerfed this mission, i tried the mission like normal the other day and couldn't get the army to attack the mobs

You have to command them to attack during the mission, but I also think this was nerfed because the giants EASILY aggro on the dwarves in proximity.