do lon items still have any value?

supertimmy

Lifetimer
Reaction score
i know this borders on a wts post, but i thought the info could benefit more than me, so i thought i'd give it a shot.

i've been sitting on some lon crap for a wee bit and i'm curious if they still have any value. i know the treasure hunter drove down the value of items, so don't know if it's worth the time and hassle to try and sell them all. i'm not interested in cash, just in game value (pp, accounts, cyber, etc.) any info or advice would be outstanding.

stuff rotting:

visage of the siren enticer
aspect of the brood
idol of the fallen
baby red dragon
guise of the predator
idol of talendor

Honestly, not as much as they used to. I sold some LoN stuff recently for relatively cheap and I just got what I could for the items.

Nobody is looking for this LoN stuff as much as they used to. So if you dont sell/trade for cheap, you'll be sitting on those items for a long time.

The writing on the wall is the LoN client itself. Not many trades are up anymore and when trades are up, its usually by the same dozen or so folks on multiple accounts.

Your best item there is the Brood. You could probably get 4-5 mil plat for it if you find the right buyer. Big "if" there though. 2-3 mil is more realistic though.

Last edited: