Demiplane flagging question

axleman27

Lifetimer
Reaction score
My guild is just now starting Demiplane flagging. I got flagged with my previous guild and have forgotten some of the process.

I know that in order to turn in a Vule eye and finish the monocle of blood, the one that does the turn in must complete a number of tasks in DSK. Do the others in the turn in task have to do any of those other tasks as well (like frustrated functionary) or can they just be DSK flagged?

axleman27 said:
My guild is just now starting Demiplane flagging. I got flagged with my previous guild and have forgotten some of the process.

I know that in order to turn in a Vule eye and finish the monocle of blood, the one that does the turn in must complete a number of tasks in DSK. Do the others in the turn in task have to do any of those other tasks as well (like frustrated functionary) or can they just be DSK flagged?
No only 1 person in teh Group needs Vule's eye and one person could be the same person needs ot have the Lens to turn into the guy in Nek. Noone else in the group has to have anything else done but DSK flag.

Can the person that has completed the DS tasks, hand in eyes multiple times to get people flagged ?

Yes, but someone from the group must have a lens to turn in, so it likely would not be the same person doing both unless they chain farm #4 over and over.

Not that you will probably need the info but you can get the vule eye turn in before your DSK flagged so if anyone is turning in an eye and extra spots in the group always get those twinks to fill the spot you can do the DSK missions later.