DBG CS as of Today

jarori43

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Soooo... I tryed to purchase 20 dollars in station cash , failed... tryed again...failed message.. So i thought it was the amount i tryed 10 buck..Nope, rebooted.

Tryed to /barter a Krono for 230k plat.. failed message ingame, tryed it again...Failed message ingmae.. Now I dont have any krono's on me , NO plat , and my account cc was charged 50 bux for the 3 failed trys.. ROFL

Not a word back from Daybreak. *i finially got the ingame /petition to work after soo many trys)

/Frustrated

most of the time the charges are placeholders they charge the card to make sure the money is there but never process the transaction if it didnt go through. Your CC shows a charge but it gets refunded in 3-5 business days.

Personally, I can't trust this company. I try to avoid giving them any of my money "directly" to them. Just has been horrible service for last 8 years or so.

There was a year I purchased like 10 server transfer tokens, and then the made a change to their server transfer token policy that you can't use it for account to account transfer. It used to work where you had to buy the token then they'd remove it from your account, then they decided to change the policy all of a sudden really ticked me off. The CS wouldn't accept my token for the account to account transfers.

Just horrible CS for several years.

Aye there is a difference between a pending and post. Not much to be done until it posts. I've been having similar issues on some accounts, but not all, with having to verify account with texts, then reentering card information. Haven't had a fail to process, but did get some oddball authorized amounts which were dropped.

I had some spotty lag spikes last couple days and have been unable to load get to the login to authenticate. Your issues may have been a result of being unable to finish the transaction.

On the other hand if you are looking for Krono I would suggest purchasing from one of the folks here as they have a good reputation and are $8-$10/ea.

Either way hope you get things straightened out.