Character Transfer Service

EverquestBB

I got a fever . . .
Reaction score
Website
www.business.umt.edu
I am wondering what resets the timer on the semi-annual (6 month) character move limit. For example, let's assume a character was moved using the automatic system on October 1st. Let's assume that it was then moved again three months later on January 1st using the petition system (since the 6 months was not yet up, this was the only method available). From your experience, when is the automatic transfer going to be available again? March 1st or June 1st?

6 months 1 day. Its computerized so the number in the computer should be the one from the automated mvoelog

So March 1st?

So from the date of the last automatic transfer (10/1) the 6 months and 1 day would be March 2nd. That's better than June 2nd - thanks!

No , June. Because it was done via petiton , GM's reset teh timer , so its 6 months from the last transfer than auto transfer is available

No , June. Because it was done via petiton , GM's reset teh timer , so its 6 months from the last transfer than auto transfer is available

Do they go back in and manually reset the date? Figured they be lazy like they are for everything else.

I can confirm that it is NOT reset when they manually transfer you. I moved a character in June, then moved him via petition in August. When I sold the account recently I was able to simply move the character without petitioning. It is based on what the automatic transfer shows not counting any manual moves by GM's.

I can confirm that it is NOT reset when they manually transfer you. I moved a character in June, then moved him via petition in August. When I sold the account recently I was able to simply move the character without petitioning. It is based on what the automatic transfer shows not counting any manual moves by GM's.

Odd , must of just been me then , cause when i did a petition , they just reset it so i could use automated