Kronos Best place to buy Krono from

The people who sell in these forums are all veteran users and have dealt with alot of people.

If they weren't good people, they wouldn't be in these forums.
As to which person to buy from, that's a personal choice. I'd suggest looking through the posts and reading comments left by customers who have used that person/service.

Also if you have specific needs or questions, shoot one of them a /msg and I'm sure they would be more than happy to reply to you.

Ok ty was looking at one post they was sold out. I will keep looking on the forums

Yea, that happens, but there is more than 1 seller. Some have 2 ads an others just 1 ad.

They usually keep the first post updated even if there are several posts below it.

Make sure you check the sellers feedback. There was someone who recently got scammed on a low post count seller.

Yeah, buying kronos here is remarkably safe if you use your head and don't succumb to deals too good to be true. The price will range between $8-12 apiece. Anything much cheaper than $8, or maybe $7.50@ in quantity, well I'd be very careful about. Also on a big deal, ask to have it broken up into 2-4 transfers. I think that's safer in terms of DBG monitoring and I can't imagine any legit seller would have a problem with that.

If they have a post count below 50 posts, I would also check all of their posts on if they are posting anything informative or just WTB/WTS to bump their post counts, as well as did they post constructive/informative in the premium sections of this forum.

Some people will have nothing in the premium section (public area of the forum) yet have 100+ posts, I'd stay clear from those traders imo.