Berserker - Holyshit/Downshit Thread

Several People were asking for Class specific Holyshit/Downshit thread in the post your shits thread. So here's to the Zerker class.
Code:
Holyflag0=1
Holyflag1=1
Holyflag2=1
Holyflag3=1
Holyflag4=1
Holyflag5=1
Holyflag6=1
Holyflag7=1
Holyflag8=1
Holyflag9=1
Holyflag10=1
Holyflag11=1
Holyflag12=1
Holyflag13=1
Holyflag14=1
Holyflag15=1
Holyflag16=1
Holyflag17=1
Holyflag18=1
Holyflag19=1
Holyflag20=1
Holyflag21=1
Holyflag22=1
Holyflag23=1
Holyflag24=1
Holyflag25=1
Downflag0=1
holyshit0=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Self Preservation]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=15) /multiline ; /keypress Esc ; /timed 1 ; /casting "Self Preservation"
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Early Retaliation]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Shared Brutality
holyshit2=/if (${Me.AbilityReady[Frenzy]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /doability Frenzy
holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Savage Volley]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Savage Volley
holyshit4=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Axe of Graster]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Axe of Graster
holyshit5=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Vigerous Axe Throw]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Vigerous Axe Throw
holyshit6=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Rampage]} && ${SpawnCount[NPC Radius 50]}>1 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /casting "Rampage"
holyshit7=/if (${Target.Fleeing} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Tendon Lacerate]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1 && ${FindItemCount[Axe of the Savage]}>1) /disc Tendon Lacerate
holyshit8=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Cry Havoc]} && !${Me.Song[Cry Havoc].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Cry Havoc
holyshit9=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Battle Cry of the Mastrung]} && !${Me.Song[Battle Cry of the Mastrung].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Battle Cry of the Mastrung
holyshit10=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Reprieve]} && !${Me.Song[Reprieve].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<21) /disc Reprieve
holyshit11=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Fighting Frenzy]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Fighting Frenzy
holyshit12=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Shared Brutality]} && !${Me.Song[Reflected Brutality].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Shared Brutality
holyshit13=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Conquering Frenzy]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Conquering Frenzy
holyshit14=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Berserking Discipline]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1 && !${Me.ActiveDisc.ID}) /disc Berserking Discipline
holyshit15=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Cleaving Acrimony Discipline]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1 && !${Me.ActiveDisc.ID}) /disc Cleaving Acrimony Discipline
holyshit16=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Battle Leap]}) /casting "Battle Leap"
holyshit17=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Vehement Rage]} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} != ${Me.ID}) /casting "Vehement Rage"
holyshit18=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Silent Strikes]} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} == ${Me.ID} && !${Group.Member[2].ID} && !${Mercenary.ID}) /multiline ; /casting "Silent Strikes" ; /timed 1 ; /casting "Distraction Attack"
holyshit19=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Blinding Fury]}) /casting "Blinding Fury"
holyshit20=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Desperation]} && ${Target.Named}) /casting "Desperation"
holyshit21=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Juggernaut Surge]} && ${Target.Named}) /casting "Juggernaut Surge"
holyshit22=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Reckless Abandon]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} != ${Me.ID} && ${Me.CurrentHPs} > 15000) /casting "Reckless Abandon"
holyshit23=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Savage Spirit]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} != ${Me.ID} && ${Me.PctHPs} > 65) /casting "Savage Spirit"
holyshit24=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Uncanny Resilience]} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} == ${Me.ID} && (${Me.PctHPs} < 50 || ${Target.Named})) /casting "Uncanny Resilience"
holyshit25=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Untamed Rage]} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} != ${Me.ID} && ${Me.CurrentHPs} > 50000) /casting "Untamed Rage"
downshit0=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bloodlust Aura]} && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust Aura].ID} && !${Me.Aura.Equal[Bloodlust Aura]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Bloodlust Aura

I just purchased a heroic zerker last weekend, and am wanting to go into lazymode with him.

I'm still new to the holyshit/downshit, but I get the jist of it.

In the simplest of terms, can I copy this to my file (mqmeelee.ini right?), set an in game macro to assist my tank and auto attack, and this will essentially do the rest, correct? It will burn on named, snare when needed, keep auras up, frenzy when able, all that good stuff?

My zerker is 85 and heroic. What happens if one of the lines is coded but I don't have the ability? Does the whole thing crap out or just that one line?

Finally, one last question. Can there be a check (or is there a check) that says "when the Main Tank of the group is in combat, and the mob is x distance away, then engage and trigger holyshit". I always group by myself, or with one friend who also uses MMOBUGS, so no worries on getting caught with the auto attacking.

Easy mode? /plugin mq2bot is your friend. Set the percent you want to attack at (usually not 100 cause tank needs to build some agro up), slot this set of holy/downs into your ini file under melee section, and see what works. Since the holyshits check for abilityready, if you don't have it, it won't be ready. Too easy.

It is totally worth playing around with the holyshits to get the right ones for your level though.

I'll give it a look over. I did copy and paste the shits to my .ini file last night and did see some stuff firing, so must just need to tweak it for disc of my level like you mentioned.

The Bot just looks confusing right now, but it is starting to seem easier to read the more I play around with the shit commands.

I read somewhere, about a year ago, there were some zerker disciplines that couldn't work via mq2melee. Is that still the case?

MQ2Melee in an of itself doesn't have default coding to specifically pinpoint some skills/abilities correctly. It will sometimes use incorrect versions of an ability etc. However, with the holyshit/downshit you can activate any ability/aa etc that your character has access to.

holyshit10=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Reprieve]} && !${Me.Song[Reprieve].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<21) /disc Reprieve

Should have been a downshit, my fault.

Code:
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Reprieve]} && !${Me.Song[Reprieve].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<21) /disc Reprieve

How do you setup a holyshit for dichotomic rage, everything i've tried doesn't seem to make it fire. I'm using:

holyshit11=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<99 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Dichotomic Rage]}) /disc Dichotomic Rage

Last edited:
HTML:
holyshit22=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>20 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Dichotomic Rage]}) /disc ${Me.CombatAbility[${Me.CombatAbility[Dichotomic Rage]}].ID}

Works for me

How do you setup a holyshit for dichotomic rage, everything i've tried doesn't seem to make it fire. I'm using:

holyshit11=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<99 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Dichotomic Rage]}) /disc Dichotomic Rage

${Target.CurrentHPs} and ${Target.PctHPs} are not the same thing. ${Target.CurrentHPs} means an exact Value. IE: My character has 9k hps. If I say that /if (${Me.CurrentHPs} < 99) I'm effectively saying that once my characters hps are 98/9000 or less, then do this. Which based on the stats of gear etc, then I can see this never ever firing, except right before death...maybe.

${Target.PctHPs} is exactly as it sounds. It is a percentage of your hitpoint. 9/10 times you are looking for Target.PctHPs.

I hope this helps with any future code you produce.

My 105 holy's. Any suggestion?

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bloodlust Aura]} && !${Me.Aura.Name.Find[Bloodlust Aura]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}) /disc Bloodlust Aura
downshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Breather].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<21) /disc ${Spell[Breather].RankName}
downshit2=/if (${Me.Inventory[mainhand].Type.Find[Blunt]} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Blunt Force].ID} && ${FindItemCount[=Blunt Force]}) /casting "Blunt Force|Item"
downshit3=/if (${Me.Inventory[mainhand].Type.Find[Slashing]} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Razors Edge].ID} && ${FindItemCount[=Razors Edge]}) /casting "Razors Edge|Item"
downshit4=/if (${FindItemCount[=Jymall's Gloves of Frenzy]} && ${Spell[${FindItem[Jymall's Gloves of Frenzy].Spell}].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Miraculous Visions].ID}) /casting "Jymall's Gloves of Frenzy|Item"
downshit5=/if (${Me.Height} > 1.91 && ${FindItemCount[=Humanoid Reductionizer]}) /multiline ; /target id ${Me.ID} ; /timed 10 /casting "Humanoid Reductionizer|Item"
downshit6=/if (${FindItemCount[Distillate of Alacrity]} && ${Spell[${FindItem[Distillate of Alacrity].Spell}].Stacks}) /casting "${FindItem[Distillate of Alacrity].Name}|Item"
downshit7=/if (${FindItemCount[=Jymall's Tunic of Frenzy]} && ${Spell[${FindItem[Jymall's Tunic of Frenzy].Spell}].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[${FindItem[Jymall's Tunic of Frenzy].Spell}].ID}) /casting "Jymall's Tunic of Frenzy|Item"
downshit8=/if (${Spell[Illusion Benefit Azia Mk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion Benefit Azia Mk. II].ID} && ${FindItemCount[=Polymorph Wand: Lightning Warrior]}) /multiline ; /casting "Polymorph Wand: Lightning Warrior"|Item ; /timed 50 /invoke ${Me.Buff[${FindItem[=Polymorph Wand: Lightning Warrior].Spell}].Remove}
downshit9=/if (${FindItemCount[Axe of the Demolisher]}<50 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Axe of the Demolisher]}) /disc Axe of the Demolisher

downshit10=/if (${Cursor.Name.Equal[Axe of the Demolisher]}) /autoinv

holyshit0=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Self Preservation]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=50 && ${Group.MainTank.ID} != ${Me.ID}) /multiline ; /keypress Esc ; /timed 1 /casting "Self Preservation|Alt"
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Prior Retaliation].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1 && ${Me.PctHPs} < 90) ${If[${Me.PctHPs}>=90,/multiline ; /alt act ${Me.AltAbility[Bloodfury]} ; /timed 5 /disc ${Spell[Prior Retaliation].RankName},/disc ${Spell[Prior Retaliation].RankName}]}
holyshit2=/if (${Me.AbilityReady[Frenzy]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /doability Frenzy
holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Demolishing Volley].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /doability "${Spell[Demolishing Volley].RankName}"
holyshit4=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Numicia].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc ${Spell[Numicia].RankName}
holyshit5=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Demolishing Axe Throw].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc ${Spell[Demolishing Axe Throw].RankName}
holyshit6=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Dichotomic Rage]} && ${Me.PctEndurance} && ${FindItemCount[Axe of the Demolisher]}) /doability "${Spell[Dichotomic Rage].RankName}"
holyshit7=/if (${Target.Fleeing} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Tendon Tear].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc ${Spell[Tendon Tear].RankName}
holyshit8=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Cry Carnage]} && !${Me.Song[Cry Carnage].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Cry Carnage
holyshit9=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Ancient: Cry of Chaos]} && !${Me.Song[Ancient: Cry of Chaos].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Ancient: Cry of Chaos

holyshit11=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Amplified Frenzy].RankName}]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Bloodfury]} && ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>622) ${If[${Me.PctHPs}>=90,/multiline ; /alt act ${Me.AltAbility[Bloodfury]} ; /timed 5 /disc ${Spell[Amplified Frenzy].RankName},/disc ${Spell[Amplified Frenzy].RankName}]}
holyshit12=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Shared Cruelty].RankName}]} && !${Me.Song[Reflected Cruelty].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc ${Spell[Shared Cruelty].RankName}
holyshit13=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Demolishing Frenzy].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc ${Spell[Demolishing Frenzy].RankName}
holyshit14=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Brutal Discipline].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1 && !${Me.ActiveDisc.ID} && ${Target.Named}) /disc ${Spell[Brutal Discipline].RankName}
holyshit15=
holyshit16=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Battle Leap]}) /casting "Battle Leap"
holyshit17=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Vehement Rage]} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} != ${Me.ID}) /casting "Vehement Rage|Alt"
holyshit18=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Silent Strikes]} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} == ${Me.ID} && !${Group.MainTank.ID} != ${Me.ID}) /casting "Silent Strikes|Alt"
holyshit19=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Blinding Fury]}) /casting "Blinding Fury"

holyshit20=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Desperation]} && ${Target.Named}) /casting "Desperation"
holyshit21=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Juggernaut Surge]} && ${Target.Named}) /casting "Juggernaut Surge"
holyshit22=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Reckless Abandon]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} != ${Me.ID} && ${Me.CurrentHPs} > 15000) /casting "Reckless Abandon"
holyshit23=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Savage Spirit]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} != ${Me.ID} && ${Me.PctHPs} > 65) /casting "Savage Spirit"
holyshit24=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Uncanny Resilience]} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} == ${Me.ID} && ${Me.PctHPs} < 50 || ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Uncanny Resilience]} && ${Target.Named}) /casting "Uncanny Resilience"
holyshit25=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Untamed Rage]} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} != ${Me.ID} && ${Me.CurrentHPs} > 50000) /casting "Untamed Rage"
holyshit26=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Rampage]} && ${SpawnCount[NPC Radius 50]}>1 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /casting "Rampage|Alt"
holyshit27=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Breather].RankName}]} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<21) /disc ${Spell[Breather].RankName}
holyshit28=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Bubbling Rage].RankName}]} && !${Me.Song[Bubbling Rage].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc ${Spell[Bubbling Rage].RankName}

Looks like a good set to me I dropped rampage from mine kept pissing my bard off

I turn the ramp on and off as needed. Depends on the type of killing I'm doing. Thinking I should add in Arcslice or something like that. Just trying to figure out a good logic plan for it.

I got tired of MQ2melee slowness, so I just put it into a macro..

Code:
| AFMELEE.mac initial version v04.01.08
| 04.01.09 added leashing
| 04.26.09 added param based arguments
| 05.12.09 added many checks for zone

#include spell_routines.inc 
#include ChatParse.inc 

#turbo 5
#Event ComeTo  "#*#come with me my minions#*#"
#Event Hidem  "#*#Hide Em#*#"
#Event Rest  "#*#Rest up#*#"
#Event Zoned 	  "LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
#Event follow "#*#Minions stick close#*#"

Sub Main 
/stick off
|------------READ THIS SECTION AND EDIT IF NEEDED-----------|
|-- Set spell casting order here
   /declare mainassist string outer ${Param0}
   /declare autoassist int outer 1
   /declare autoassisthealth int outer ${Param1}

/declare autoleash bool outer ${Param2}
   /declare stakeX int outer ${Me.X}
   /declare stakeY int outer ${Me.Y}
   /declare leashlength int outer 50
   /declare leashholder string outer Nobody
   /declare leashflex int outer 25
   /declare dis string outer ${Param3}

/declare StartZone int outer ${Zone.ID}

/declare mainassistid int outer

|------------END EDITING------------------------------------|

/declare boolInCombat bool inner FALSE

/if (!${Defined[Param0]}) {
	  /echo Proper usage: /macro assist TankName assisthealth autoleash
	  /end
	}

/echo Assisting: ${mainassist}, at ${autoassisthealth}, and leashing: ${autoleash} distance ${dis}

|------------BEGIN ROUTINES------------------------------------| 

/if (${Raid.Members}>=13) { 
        /target ${mainassist} PC
        /varset mainassistid ${Target.ID}
        /if (${Target.Distance}>=50) /stick ID ${mainassistid}
}
/echo AFMelee Active
  /fs I am online.
:mainloop 
   /if (${GameState.Equal[CHARSELECT]}) /end
   /if (${Zone.ShortName.Equal[GuildLobby]}) {
   	/sit
   	/delay 10m
   	/camp desktop
   }
   /if (${Zone.ID} != ${StartZone}) {
   	/sit
   	/delay 10m
   	/camp desktop
   }
   /call CheckEvents

|-----------------------------
   |-- check to see if I should attack
   /delay 1
   /if (${Me.XTarget[1].ID}) /assist ${mainassist}
   /delay 1
   /if (${Raid.Members}>=13 && !${Stick.Active} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /stick ID ${mainassistid}

|-- check to see if I am in combat, if I am, then set it as such, so I don't go and reassist.
   /if (${Melee.Status.NotEqual[WAITING]}) {
   	/varset boolInCombat FALSE
   } else {
   	/varset boolInCombat TRUE
   }
   /if (!${Me.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Sucker Punch Rk. II]} && ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}) /disc Sucker Punch Rk. II
   /if (${Spell[Familiar: Emperor Ganak].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Emperor Ganak].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /useitem Emperor Ganak Familiar
   /if (!${Me.Song[Bloodlust Aura Effect].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>10 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Me.Casting.ID}) /disc Bloodlust Aura
   /if (${Spell[Illusion: Dark Elf].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Dark Elf].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Disconcerting Discipline]} && ${Raid.Members}==0) /useitem Guise of the Deceiver
   /if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${FindItemCount["Axe of the Demolisher"]}<=250 && !${Cursor.ID}) /disc Axe of the Demo
   /if (${Cursor.Name.Find[Axe of the Demolisher]}==1) /autoinv
   /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Communion of Blood]} && ${Me.PctHPs}>90 && ${Me.PctEndurance}<80) /alt activate 1253
   /if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${FindItemCount["Axe of the Mangler"]}<=250 && !${Cursor.ID}) /disc Axe of the Mangler
   /if (${Cursor.Name.Find[Axe of the Mangler]}==1) /autoinv
   /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Hiatus Rk. II]} && !${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<20) /disc Hiatus Rk. II
   /if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Buff[Blood Pact XXV].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Pestilence Shock].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Casting.ID}) /useitem Symbol of the Planemasters

|-- if not in combat, and I should be assisting, and killing, do so;
   |-- the boolInCombat flag keeps from from banging autoattack over and over.
   /if ((${autoassist}==1) && (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) && (${Target.PctHPs}<= ${autoassisthealth}) && (${boolInCombat} == FALSE) && ${${mainassist}.Distance}<50) {
   	/varset boolInCombat TRUE
        /if (!${Me.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Sucker Punch Rk. II]} && ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}) /disc Sucker Punch Rk. II
   	|/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} || !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Sucker Punch Rk. II]}) /attack on
        /attack on
        /if (${Raid.Members}<=13) /face fast nolook
        /if (${Me.Feigning}) /stand on
        /if (${Target.Distance}>=30 && ${Target.Distance}<=${dis} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Raid.Members}>13) /stick on
        /if (${Target.Distance}<=40) /pet Swarm
        /if (${Me.PctEndurance}>10 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Mangling Frenzy Rk. III]}) /call Frenzy
        /if (${Me.PctEndurance}>10 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Disconcerting Discipline Rk. III]}) /if (!${Me.ActiveDisc.ID}) /disc Disconcerting Discipline Rk. III
        /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Vehement Rage]} && !${Me.Song[Vehement Rage VI].ID}) /alt activate 800
        /if (${Me.PctHPs}>90 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[610]}) /alt activate 610
        /if (${Me.PctHPs}>90 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1501]}) /alt activate 1501
        |/if (${Me.PctHPs}>90 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1142]}) /alt activate 1142
        /if (${Me.PctHPs}>90 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[961]}) /alt activate 961
        /if (${Me.PctHPs}>90 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[3710]}) /alt activate 3710
        /if (${Me.PctAggro}>=90 && ${Me.PctHPs}<=80 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[609]}) /alt activate 609
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bolstered Frenzy Rk. II]} && !${Me.Buff[Bolstered Frenzy Effect II].ID}) /call Bolstered
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Axe of Rekatok Rk. II]}) /call Rekatok
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Mangling Axe Throw Rk. II]}) /call AxeThrow
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Mangling Volley Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctAggro}<=80) /call Volley
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Jarring Jolt Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctAggro}>=80 && ${Raid.Members}<=13) /call Jolt
        /if (${Raid.Members}>=13 && ${Me.PctAggro}>=80) /call Deaggro
        /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[374]}) /multiline ; /alt activate 374 ; /disc Ancient
        /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[379]} && ${Me.PctAggro}<=50) /alt activate 379
        /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Banestrike]}) /alt activate 15073
        /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[373]}) /alt activate 373
        /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[611]} && !${Me.Song[Battle Leap Warcry VI].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Bestial Alignment V].ID}) /alt activate 611
        /if (!${Me.Song[Strike of Savagery].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[18609]}) /casting 18609
        /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[1141]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<70 && ${Me.PctAggro}>=50) /alt activate 1141
        /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[642]}) /alt activate 642
        /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[109]} && !${Me.XTarget[2].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=98) /alt activate 109
        /if (${Me.PctEndurance}<70 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Sapping Strikes Rk. III]}) /disc Sapping Strikes Rk. III
        /if (${Me.PctEndurance}>20 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Dichotomic Rage]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>50) /disc ${Me.CombatAbility[${Me.CombatAbility[Dichotomic Rage]}].ID}
        /if (${Me.PctEndurance}>30 && !${Me.Song[Smoldering Rage Reprisal II].ID} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Smoldering Rage Rk. II]})  /disc Smoldering Rage Rk. II
        /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[387]}) /alt activate 387
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Vicious Cycle Rk. II]} && !${Me.XTarget[2].ID}) /disc Vicious Cycle Rk. II
        /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Binding Axe]}) /alt activate 642
        /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Savage Spirit]} && !${Me.Song[Strike of Savagery].ID}) /alt activate 465
        /if (${Me.PctAggro}>=70 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1109]}) /alt activate 1109
        /if (${Me.PctEndurance}>20 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Dichotomic Rage]} && ${Raid.Members}>=13) /disc ${Me.CombatAbility[${Me.CombatAbility[Dichotomic Rage]}].ID}
        /if (${Me.PctEndurance}>20 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Dichotomic Rage]} && ${Target.Named}) /call Dichotomic
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Phantom Assailant Rk. II]}) /disc Phantom Assailant Rk. II
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Proactive Retaliation Rk. II]}) /multiline ; /if (${Me.PctHPs}>90) /alt act 752 ; /disc Proactive Retaliation Rk. II
        /if (${Me.PctEndurance}>20 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Frenzied Resolve Discipline Rk. III]} && !${Me.Song[Vehement Rage VI].ID}) /call Resolve
        /if (${Me.PctEndurance}>20 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Cleaving Acrimony Discipline Rk. III]}) /if (!${Me.ActiveDisc.ID}) /disc Cleaving Acrimony Discipline Rk. III
        /if (${Me.PctEndurance}>20 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Brutal Discipline Rk. III]} && !${Me.Song[Reckless Abandon VI].ID}) /if (!${Me.ActiveDisc.ID}) /disc Brutal Discipline Rk. III
        /if (${Target.LineOfSight} && ${Me.ActiveDisc.ID}==30438 && ${Target.Distance}<=60) /multiline ; /alt activate 1142 ; /face
        |/if (${Target.LineOfSight} && ${Me.ActiveDisc.ID}==30438 && ${Target.Distance}>=61) /stopdisc
        /if (${Me.PctEndurance}>20 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Avenging Flurry Discipline]} && !${Me.Buff[Blinding Fury IX].ID}) /if (!${Me.ActiveDisc.ID}) /disc Avenging Flurry Discipline
        /if (${Me.PctEndurance}>20 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Demolisher's Alliance Rk. III]} && ${Raid.Members}>=13) /disc ${Me.CombatAbility[${Me.CombatAbility[Demolisher's Alliance Rk. III]}].ID}
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Casting.ID}) /call Clickies
   }

|-- should I leash?
   /if ((${autoleash} == TRUE) && ${leashholder.Equal[Nobody]} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && (${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${stakeY},${stakeX}]}>${leashlength})) {
    /goto :LeashStart
   }
   /goto :mainloop 

|-- leashing, ganked from RH
   :LeashStart
   /if (${leashholder.Equal[Nobody]} && (${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${stakeY},${stakeX}]}>${Math.Calc[${leashlength}*${leashflex}/100]})) {
         /if (${Me.ActiveDisc.ID}==30436) /stopdisc
	 /echo Moving closer to the Stake... ${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${stakeY},${stakeX}]} ft. away 
	 /face ${If[${Me.Underwater},,nolook]} loc ${stakeY},${stakeX} 
	 /keypress forward hold 
	 /delay 1s ${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${stakeY},${stakeX}]}<${Math.Calc[${leashlength}*${leashflex}/100]}
	 /keypress forward 
	 /if (${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${stakeY},${stakeX}]}<${Math.Calc[${leashlength}*${leashflex}/100]}) {
	   /echo Arrived near enough to the Stake. 
	   /face fast ${If[${Me.Underwater},,nolook]} away loc ${stakeY},${stakeX}
	   /keypress esc
	   /goto :mainloop
	 }
	 /if (${Zone.ID} != ${StartZone}) {
	    	/sit
	    	/delay 10m
	    	/camp desktop
     }
	 /goto :LeashStart

/return

Sub CheckEvents
   /delay 1
   /doevents
/return

Sub Clickies
        /if (!${Me.Song[Strike of Savagery].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[18609]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Casting.ID}) /casting 18609
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Cast.Ready[148712]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Casting.ID}) /casting 148712
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Cast.Ready[93998]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Casting.ID}) /casting 93998
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Song["Blessing of Unity"].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<=94 && ${Cast.Ready[85964]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Casting.ID}) /casting 85964
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=90 && ${Cast.Ready[85962]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Casting.ID}) /casting 85962
        /if (!${Me.Song["Circle of Power III Effect"].ID} && !${Me.Song["Circle of Power IV Effect"].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[86155]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Casting.ID}) /Casting 86155
/return

Sub Bolstered
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bolstered Frenzy Rk. II]} && !${Me.Buff[Bolstered Frenzy Effect II].ID}) { 
        /if (${Me.PctHPs}>90) /alt act 752 
        /if (${Me.PctHPs}<=90) /disc Bolstered Frenzy Rk. II
        }
/return

Sub Rekatok
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Axe of Rekatok Rk. II]}) /disc Axe of Rekatok Rk. II
/return

Sub AxeThrow
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Mangling Axe Throw Rk. II]}) /disc Mangling Axe Throw Rk. II
/return

Sub Volley
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Mangling Volley Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctAggro}<=80) /disc Mangling Volley Rk. II
/return

Sub Jolt
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Jarring Jolt Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctAggro}>=80) /disc Jarring Jolt Rk. II
/return

Sub Frenzy
        /if (${Me.PctEndurance}>10 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Mangling Frenzy Rk. III]}) /disc ${Me.CombatAbility[${Me.CombatAbility[Mangling Frenzy Rk. III]}].ID}
/return

Sub Resolve
    /if (${Me.PctHPs}>90) /alt act 752
    /if (!${Me.ActiveDisc.ID}) /disc Frenzied Resolve Discipline Rk. III
/return

Sub Deaggro
:attackoffloop
        /attack off
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Jarring Jolt Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctAggro}>=80 && ${Raid.Members}>=13) /call Jolt
        /if (${Me.PctAggro}>=80 && ${Raid.Members}>=13)	/goto :attackoffloop
/return

Sub Dichotomic
        /if (${Me.PctEndurance}>20 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Dichotomic Rage]}) /disc ${Me.CombatAbility[${Me.CombatAbility[Dichotomic Rage]}].ID}
/return
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
|SUB: WARP to ASSIST
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
|Sub Event_ComeTo
|	/echo Following Main Assist
|:loop
|	/target Lasii
|	/delay 10
|	/target Lasii
|	/delay 1
|	/stick
|   /call CheckEvents
|   /goto :loop 
|/return

Sub Event_ComeTo
	/echo Following Main Assist
	/target Lasii
	/delay 10
	/target Lasii
	/delay 1
	/warp t
/return

Sub Event_Hidem
	/echo Hiding corpses
	/hidecorpse npc
/return

Sub Event_Rest
	/echo Resting
	/sit
/return

|SUB: Zoned 
Sub Event_Zoned 
  /echo Zoned 
  /444 

Sub Event_follow
/mac stick
/return

this is old afmelee, adjusted for zerker.. soo use at own risk I spos, but I love it.. /mac afzerk tankname 99 1 150

99= hp% 1/0=leash?/don'tleash 150=raid distance to mobassist, easy adjust

it's ugly, but it will make MQ2melee holy/downshit look slow as shit.

While I do feel like the holy's / down's are slow. I also want to be able to run them while I run any other macro I decide to use. I may use Farm.mac, Pull.mac, Buff.mac, KA or any other number of things. Or I might not want to use a macro and instead just do things manually. That's the point of the holyshit/downshit's is so that you don't have to use a macro to use your abilities.

Anyone have a 110 zerker ini with all RoS in it? I've been tinkering with the idea of creating a zerker for my group, but I don't know enough about them to set one up. Can Pm it to me if you'd like. Thanks in advance!