Aura clicks quest

Terin01

Reaction score
There are two quests from a guy named Verkorn in Icefall. They give a right click melee proc. and an increase to spell damage aura click.

Verkorn can be found in the NW part of Icefall in the caves (he is on the map) and he is kos, but non-aggro. You can get this quest by standing behind him and uninvising and following text. give syou two different quest where you go around slaying mobs.

Charming my Dear (Lucky Charm Totem) - click caster aura
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=53689
Killing 6 adult cave bears and looting 2 hearts
Killing 4 Coldeye orcs and looting 2 charms
return the 2 hearts
return the 2 charms
charm 6 bears (he gives you a totem to do it kill bears down to 50% health than u can charm) and attack the orc fort
to attack orc fort stand outside orc fort and wait for ambushers to spawn
than hand the totem back in and get your charm.

Prized Leopard (Totem of the Leopard's Paw) - click melee proc aura
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=53690
Kill 8 Adult leopards and loot 4 hearts
Turn in 4 hearts to Verkorn
Verkorn wants you to take control of Ironfist's Prized Leopard

Ironfist is inside the orc fort mob name is "Ironfist's Pet" need to get him to 20% b4 u can charm him.

Last edited:
If you remember, what did you say to him that gave you the tasks. i can't seem to get him to do anything but insult me

Don't waste your time

I did the melee task. You get Totem of the leopard's paw or something--absolutely WORTHLESS.

43 minute recast timer, and all the clicky does is give you a 50 dd dmg proc. Hardly worth all the bullshit you go through to get the reward.

also.....not so good for classes with auras already, but nice for those that do not have auras, like rangers and rogues and shamans.

zippy42167 said:
also.....not so good for classes with auras already, but nice for those that do not have auras, like rangers and rogues and shamans.

Rangers, rogues, shaman, shadowknight, necros and beastlords =) none have auras. No real info just adding that in. =)

The melee one is for Zombie outbreak

hey 50 dd proc to my wake the dead pets, sure why not