attack sub for a bard (need help)

Dealings

Reaction score
been trying to simplify a bard macro, I have an assist macro that im happy with so thought id modify it for bard

what do i need to do so it doesnt go nuts w twist 1 2 3 4 part

what i was hoping for was bandolier melee weapons, stick to mob, and twist 4 songs

even more ideal is that once mob is dead and no other mobs on xtarget window it twists off, Im guessing this can be used for that
Code:
(${Me.XTarget} > 1 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 35]}>1)

That way melee he can try to do downshits (clickies) curently if hes not twisting he checks via melee for rapier and throatfiend gem and any other self clickies i put as downshits

I tried to do a downshit for it to do grubers and sing mana song but then it never does any clickies, so I do those 2 manually from time to time

anyways here is the attack code

Code:
Sub Attacking
	/echo Attacking ${Target.CleanName}!
	/varset attackid ${Target.ID}

:attackloop
		/if (!${Target.ID}) /goto :endcombat
		/if (${Target.ID}!=${attackid}) /goto :newtarget
                /stick 15
                /bandolier activate melee
                /twist 1 2 3 4
		/if (!${Me.Combat}) /killthis
		/doevents
	/goto :attackloop

I also got this for a holy think from a pete post, but dont think it works if already twisting his 4 songs, this was for ae mezzing

Code:
holyshit1=/if (${Me.XTarget} > 1 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 35]}>1) /multiline ; /if (!${Defined[mezd]}) /declare mezd timer outer 0 ; /if (${mezd}==0) /twist once 3 ;  /if (${mezd}==0) /varset mezd 30s

that wont work the way you have it. it will spam twists over and over.. you need the /twist outside of your :attackloop.

so:
/twist 1 2 3 4
:attackloop
/stuff
/goto :attackloop

If you are using my macro, just remove the twist portion altogether because it is handled elsewhere.

you can also just use basic assist macro and /twist 1 2 3 4 and itll stay on

think i tried your macro and i couldnt get it to work right (at the time i had anchor issues and didnt understand that), was a few months back, at least i think was one of yours

couldnt autofollow, basically where ever i started the mac thats where bard would run back to

I dont really care about Mez it would be nice but its my experience that if i want a bard to mez i have to do it myself

up on till recently was using eqbcs (telling bard to twist 1 2 3 4 or twist off) and kill this, was able to get holy flags to work for AA activates, but not any down flags so it was a modestly working solution

mez was a hot key, twist off, twist 3 (ae mez) and then id have to either not do anything or hit assist hot key again

bottom line alot of work and spend alot of time on bard or sending commands to bard (via eqbcs)

I did swap that twist command after paying some attn to it, ty pete

when MQ comes back up i think im gonna try your bard macro again, its one of the last toons i have that needs some lovin

bard mac anchors you to that spot, yes. you can remove that bit of code though.