any good shammy macs?

bigfella

Lifetimer
Reaction score
hi all,
I use Maskoi sham mac and it has been working great. but all of the sudodn it dont work for me any more, jsut really switches targets back and forth.. Im sure i messed somehitng up, i am not good with mac or computers for that mater. Any help would be great!! thanks

When ya ask questions, please post them in the questions area. I'll move this over for ya :)

Your best bet would also to be posting wherever you got the mac , If you got it from here, it hasn't been updated in quite a long time.

allso you want find many people that care to much for Maskoi around here

maskoi shammy buff macro is a piece of craps. ive been trying it for a few days and i remove it and install clericbot macro for my shammy... when i want to heal and im using a beta things from a friend when im not main healing.

1st) if you have a bard that is singing selo, and you have set to cast bih li on the groups, you keep casting it over and over ... and over bihli don't take hold but macro is not brilliant to realize that ...

2nd) It keep trying to load slow and dots and nukes even if all those options are turn off in the ini medding spells that he wont be using at all ...

3rd) it hangs often i have to restart macro every 2hours or so....

best macro one i found was given by a friend here and its actually pieces of codes taken here and there and funny its working way better then that LOLLLL

Pete Sampras has a macro maker (most any class)

Im using it in voa t4 grp and works fine as a back up healer , I had used it in HoT t4 grp as a main healer

nothing is gonna get handed to you on a silver platter, its usually an ongoing thing w most macros, changes tweaks etc

between the macro and a few holy flags, im content with what I have

dont pm me asking for my files go to the thread and read thru like the rest of us.

are macros even "safe" nowadays? Im kinda scared loading up mq at all atm. is there a way to make mq only load on a specific eq window and not active on others?

yes uncheck the box on the plugin config and that plugin wont load....macros are pretty safe as long as they arent calling active hacks. i have 4 bots all running seperate macs and havent been hit in either wave (knock on wood). Plus the plugin config tells you the risk on each plugin.

if you were refering to different instances..yes just go to the ones you dont want running and type /unload

Last edited: