Antraygus, the Sporali King - Access for Queen Sendai, the Hive Queen/Dreadspire

Not anywhere near as hard as the queen.

Send a tank in, keep him healed, everyone else do ranged. Lots of adds so spam ae mez or just AE them to keep them off healers. Just DPS him down, fight goes quick.

We had 4 groups Anguish geared that was overkill.

Cool, thanks. Any idea how hard he hits/how much HP the tank should have?

The 2 times we tried this guy, we could not get him below 99% health for some reason. This was about 3 months ago when we tried, haven't been back since. Just curious if anyone's tried him that long ago, maybe he was bugged back then? god i hope so cause we were anguish geared and wiped both times with him at 99%.

Hope to try him again shortly as all of our clerics want the heal proc'ing hammer, that supposedly has the same proc rate modifier as the cleric summoned hammer :)

Booges said:
Hope to try him again shortly as all of our clerics want the heal proc'ing hammer, that supposedly has the same proc rate modifier as the cleric summoned hammer :)
That's what I want! And yep, It does have the extra 530% chance to proc along with Daybreak and the summoned hammer.

You don't need this for access to Sendaii, or demi.

He also spawns in the DoN Mission "Lost Comrades". He is the same raid mob without the adds and has the same loot table. In the groupable mission, he is on a 20 min respawn timer.

They must have fixed him because last night we tried. bst, cleric, sk, wiz, mage, zerker. Couldn't get him below 96%. He'd mass regen.

He's always had massive regen. In his right dungeon though he is also way in the air, on a small ledge, dispells lev, and has chain spawning adds.

He is in a groupable mission, he's not necessarily a groupable mob. He doesn't even belong there, it's just a bug. It's a DoD raid mob in a DoN group mission (remember DoD came after DoN).

Have done this mssion 2x successfully now, and failed like 3x (lack of DPS).

Makeup is an SK to range agro him, Cleric to heal him, and 4 high DPS classes.

Cleric will probably need Staunch Recovery for mana depending on your DPS. He's a slow fight but he's deffinitely beatable.

With the DON mission, you can sub out to loot gear provided they're within the level limit.

Enjoy

If your friends cheat as well, you can lock yourself in the zone, drop task. The invite more people in, and keep repeating and end up using a few groups to farm him instead.

Yeah, I keep a low key on the MQ =)

But, it is an option I hadn't considered LOL.