Search results

1. S

Bot assist help

im sure just using the in game MA group tank in the role options will work. if that doesnt work then set the xtarget1 box set to group tank target or MA target. I also make my healers xtarget1 the MT
  2. S

Vert - Blue

anyone updating this one with LS?
  3. S

MQ2bot question. / lazyfind

this plugin still around?
  4. S

Plugin Overseer

I personally do (for now) Conversions Recruitment Recovery Collections. After collections are complete then I'll be switching to TS stuff. I do not see any or much need in the ornaments. If I really want some I can do it manually.
  5. S

Mobs walking away when engaged

What classes do you have in your group?
  6. S

MQ2 Bot Question

A question about conditions. Is there a condition to stop AEing when I have things mezed..either via bard or chanter?.
  7. S

Question Issues with MQ2Chatwnd

That's what I thought too. It appears to occur when I have multiple characters on. I tested my theory by just loading the particular character on (with no other) and the window works as it's supposed to and I was able to find the AA I want to block.
  8. S

yes I am using a custom UI. It's vert which im assuming that is the issue.
  9. S

Ok this has been happening for as long as I can remember. The this issue is making it impossible to figure out what aa/spells/etc that mq2bot is using. When I do a /bot on the plugin flashes all of the things its activating like it is supposed to. However here is where the issue creates a...
  10. S

Plugin MQ2LazyFind Testing

Ya, ive done that..doesn't appear to be working at all. weird
  11. S

3. Enable plugin (/lazyfind on) the dll get into the last release?
  12. S

path from east freeport to the serwers got hung up on a free port sign on the way.
  13. S

The east and west freeport paths don't work. I tried them from pok
  14. S

Plugin MQ2Bot

Thanks for the suggestions. The drum is great simply because its insta cast no refresh and a small debuff when mobs are on their wait into camp. In the meantime I'll check out your suggestions. Thanks.
  15. S

Plugin MQ2Bot

I have a bard I was pulling with. I don't want her to run up to a mob to agro it. I noticed pull ability line, but if I want to use the selo's drum of the march to agro from distance how would I do that?
  16. S

I have that mac as well. I just didn't want to use VV installer.
  17. S

MQ2Farm

I Downloaded this plugin today. Thanks for sharing it first off. I am trying this on my bard for obvious reasons and after few minutes he will stop..a message will say "character is wating for valid targets or agro..then spam stand sit stand sit. Is there anyway to stop that with settings or...
  18. S

Rogue Ligament Slice

Or just wait till the mobs in camp and tank in range...lets say <60%
  19. S

Palace of Embers

if there are other people in the zone besides your group the other people could end up spawning your guy. I know it happened to me all day a few months ago. It was quite frustrating once we figure that out.
  20. S

Links to UI Files

Yes, and I couldn't find a link of anyone updating vert. Savok did take it over for a while, was butsadly it doesn't look like it anymore.