Search results

1. 1stcall

Odd Issues

Guys I typically use the assist.mac on my bard, and then /twist my songs, lately, the bard and my shaman <super low levels on FD server> don't move t othe mob. they are also played on my same computer as my paladin and my ranger who both move to the mob and adjust their positioning / follow it...
  2. 1stcall

Deve's Premium Cleric bot

Anyone using the cleric bot have any feedback? The current non Premium one seems to be not working that great and really slow.
  3. 1stcall

Using assist

Hey guys I use an Assist scrip that has the melee, control range and beat a mob down. Is there a decent one out there for a paladin that will work so that they actually heal/buff, or do i need to write one? Thanks!
  4. 1stcall

Super stupid Question

Guys I just reinstalled MMo on a new system and my characters keep getting a GM detect and try to gate. I'm not really running anything and I don't use anything obvious. How do I, or more importantly where do I find the setting sfor this? I tried doing a /gmdetect off and it confirmed it was...
  5. 1stcall

Weird issue

Monk clawstriker's furry not firing anymore = (
  6. 1stcall

Looking for Generic

Enchanter Macro, something that will just AE mezz when called and nuke at certain numbers. Anyone have / know of anything that would work? Everythinge else has been pretty excellent, Its like having Merc's But Smarter.