Search results

1. 1stcall

Odd Issues

Thanks that gives me something to look at at least some direciton. Stick distance is usually 10-15?
  2. 1stcall

Odd Issues

Guys thanks for taking a look at this. Its odd, its almost like Macroquest stores some attributes for the characters in a file I dont' know where to go to tweak. I basically want the character to move to the mob when told to move, instead of standing there and turning on autoattack when OOR...
  3. 1stcall

Odd Issues

This script I'm unable to figure out how to get the bard to play a list of combat songs, and a list of Resting songs. The character (the bard) also does not move to engage the mob at all = (. #turbo 40 | #include spell_routines.inc #define MyIni ${Me.CleanName}_${Me.Class.ShortName}.ini...
  4. 1stcall

Odd Issues

Its odd, most of my characters move around and engage, there are 2 that just stand there and turn on auto attack. Posting the bard script as well.
  5. 1stcall

Odd Issues

Current macro being used in regards to movement. |Simple Assist Macro v2.0 |Ripped from Various Macro's |By HardOne |Edited by Liaohowie 2009.07.28 #event ImDead "#*#You have been slain by#*#" #event ImDead "Returning to home point, please wait..." #event ImDead...
  6. 1stcall

Convorteum 6 - Magus Sisters

Summon tank / tank switching for the win.
  7. 1stcall

Odd Issues

Guys I typically use the assist.mac on my bard, and then /twist my songs, lately, the bard and my shaman <super low levels on FD server> don't move t othe mob. they are also played on my same computer as my paladin and my ranger who both move to the mob and adjust their positioning / follow it...
  8. 1stcall

Deve's Premium Cleric bot

Dev has an excellent website, I just wanted to test the two and see if the problem is resolved. Would hate to buy something and then be like, damn I'm still slow! devecoder.com is the website. Anyone use both the public cleric bot, and dev's paid clericbot? Thanks!
  9. 1stcall

I think I miswrote what I was asking. has anyone compared dev's and the normal cleric bot for responsiveness? the current one I find <the open one> is a bit too slow fo rmy liking, I've tweaked it and had it running perfect before the expansion, now Sometimes it doesn't heal <or check health>...
  10. 1stcall

Anyone using the cleric bot have any feedback? The current non Premium one seems to be not working that great and really slow.
  11. 1stcall

Shambot 4.22

is this to change it so it stops casting unity and starts casting the new one? that has annoyed me like no buddys business!
  12. 1stcall

The Wrath of Brath

Something I didn't see posted. Diggers - Stunnable. Also Kitable. we kite them on the far end while we deal with Warden <ranged burn> Capt (melee down after warden) then when he's at 30% we bring in the rest of the diggers. That being said. We are having problems getting him down. When do...
  13. 1stcall

Arthicrex 1

Any fix on the blind? are we doing something wrong to ge tit? outsode of splash
  14. 1stcall

Arthicrex 1

Rough Idea how To So, Pull three named, 2 people kite, group fights Mid tunnel? Knock 1st one down to 3-5% then tank kites i away, bring in 2nd mob. Same thing. While doing that Move away from the mushrooms, and nuke down the yellow one. And then kill the Aphids? Any more or less...
  15. 1stcall

The Unborrowing

have 1 SK blow their Deflection disc on inc, and keep ae taunting, 12 seconds is a lot of time to get things under control. Especially on wave 4-+ we do Pallys on waves 3 & 4, then Sk's do 5&6 with deflection
  16. 1stcall

Foundation

BBB 40k 1 time, or is it 40 k consistantly? And is it between the mushrooms?
  17. 1stcall

Using assist

Hey guys I use an Assist scrip that has the melee, control range and beat a mob down. Is there a decent one out there for a paladin that will work so that they actually heal/buff, or do i need to write one? Thanks!
  18. 1stcall

The Unborrowing

Hey guys looking for some general advice here, I know every guild functions differently. Our guild currently clears all the 6 waves of adds with out very many problems (Might lose a lazy dps or a tank or 2). When we get the adds it gets fairly bad. I'm wondering, Do most guilds Kite adds...
  19. 1stcall

Super stupid Question

Continues Using a version of the clericbot that looks like the problem is with devcommon.inc, I couldnt' find anything that referred to GM or gating in the clericbot (I think its the latest version). Is there a builtin plugin that causes gating / gm avoidance? I am typically just automating...
  20. 1stcall

Super stupid Question

Guys I just reinstalled MMo on a new system and my characters keep getting a GM detect and try to gate. I'm not really running anything and I don't use anything obvious. How do I, or more importantly where do I find the setting sfor this? I tried doing a /gmdetect off and it confirmed it was...