Search results

1. M

Stick without targetting?

Hi guys, I was wondering if there was a command like /stick on uw loose that worked without having to keep the person you are following targeted? I ask because their as some events where I'd like my cleric to follow me, but keep the tank targeted.
  2. M

Crashing on a specific mob.

Hey all, So.. I can't kill Mistress of Pain. Not because I can't do the deal, but because invariably before she hits 0% all my toons crash. Today I crashed at 2 fucking %, on all 12 boxes as a matter of fact. It is pissing me off. It is incredibly hard to test, because I cannot kill her to...
  3. M

True LineOfSight ?

Well ${Target.LineOfSight} is fairly useless in places like Fungal Forest where even though it returns true, various geometries block 'true' LOS. I was wondering if I am missing something or in fact I need to rely on an event "You cannot see xxx from here" in conjunction with some movement to...
  4. M

Fully Automated Boomerang.

So I have used this beyond usefulness so I figured I'd release it. Notes: 1. You need to record a path from brell's arena to gilbot named 'arena_to_gilbot' using mq2advpath. See wiki for details. I am not including this because well... it helps to be unique. 2. This supports 3 toons in a...
  5. M

Shroud/MM TaskTemplateSelect .List problem

Hey guys! Any reason.. /notify TaskTemplateSelectWnd TaskTemplateSelectListRequired leftmouse ${Window[TaskTemplateSelectWnd].Child[TaskTemplateSelectListRequired].List[${intTemplate}]} Where ${intTemplate} is either 1,2,3 only always selects the 3rd element in the list? Is the syntax...
  6. M

Campfire Creation sub?

Anyone have a snippet that will create a standard fellowship of honor if none is currently created? I'd hate to have to do it myself :p
  7. M

Why doesn't this parse?

Sub HitObstacle /echo Obstacle hit, moving around it... /varcalc RV_ObstacleHit ${RV_ObstacleHit}+1 /echo ------------------ /echo ${RV_ObstacleHit} if (${RV_ObstacleHit} >= 5) { /varset RV_ObstacleHit 0 /warp wp home /return } /keypress forward...