Search results

1. N

MQ2Bot and medding request

I've noticed after a mob killed, if the mana or endurance are below the medat threshold, he'll sit, but his ${Me.CombatState} is not RESTING, so there's no benefit to medding yet (AFAIK). Is it possible to set it so they only med if ${Me.CombatState} IS RESTING or to add a custom MedIf check?
  2. N

I think this is a bug...

When using: /notify TaskWnd TASK_TaskList listselect ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskList].List[<TASK NAME HERE>,3]} If the task is a shared task (listed in the top spot), everything is fine. If you try to select a lower task (single person task), you get the error: WndNotify: listselect...
  3. N

AutoGroupAddMe.mac

sub main /bct MAINTOON //autogroup add ${Me.Name} /delay 5s /bca //autogroup load /return What this does: 1) From the character, execute: /bca //mac AutoGroupAddMe 2) everyone else in the bccmd channel will till the main toon to add them to the main toons AutoGroup list...
  4. N

LevCheck.mac - for seeing if anyone on your raid is levitating

sub main /declare x int outer /for x 1 to ${Raid.Members} /if (${NearestSpawn[${x},pc].Levitating}) /echo ${NearestSpawn[${x},pc].CleanName} levitating /next x /echo ${x} checked /return I threw this together tonight because a returning player was continually...
  5. N

mq2timestamp / mq2autogroup bug

My autogroup stopped working when we went to 64 bit. I finally decided to find the reason, since others have reported theirs working. It turns out mq2timestamp was preventing characters from accepting group invites, even when enabling guild invite acceptance.
  6. N

GM power-trip still going on?

I took a break during anniversary after having random accounts getting suspended for ridiculous reasons. If they're leaving people alone or have been replaced with better managers, I'd like to return.
  7. N

Unique crash to desktop

I summoned items for pets. Went to /drop the leftovers and instant CTD - repeatable. Having to /destroy these items to keep from crashing or find a spot I can simply click the screen to drop it.
  8. N

My own enchant.mac

|Enchant using AA ability or spell in slot 1 (As long as you have the supplies) | | 1) It will cast any AA enchant spells that are ready and you have the required components | 2} It will cast the spell in Gem slot 1, provided it has the components. | 3) go to step 1 and repeat - you can load...
  9. N

This had me laughing

I haven't been to the everquest.com website in a while and stopped in today. What do I see but a big banner with a bold statement and under that, a clear statement on how daybreak really feels: Erollisi Day, 15% off, Because We Love You then the truth.....Buy yourself a gift. How romantic! :)
  10. N

AutoLogin assistance plz

I've never used AutoLogin, but relogging in a couple dozen accounts is just becoming a pita. I've done a bit of research and read that step-by-step setup instructions would be found in the vip section at macroquest2.com. Well, EQMule doesn't seem to be reading his mail and his automated donate...
  11. N

Offtank macro question

Is there a way to always face away from the target?
  12. N

Crash question

Something strange is happening. We were working on the EW raid, and had a problem with out first attempt. We got him to about 60%, and all of a sudden the screen seemed to freeze for about 5 seconds and then CTD's. Windows records the error as C0000005 with mq2main.dll, but that isn't really...
  13. N

AASPEND and merc AAs

From my testing, I haven't been able to get aaspend to buy mercenary AAs. Are they exempt, or is there a way to make it work?
  14. N

Piggyzone crash list

Returning player after years...Figured I'd start this list and see of others have more I'm missing. Using piggyzone, some moves seem to cause disconnects: from OceanGreenVillage to BertoxTemple from SarithCity to Rubak, there's a switch (#4 I believe) that moves you into Rubak more to come
  15. N

Checking steps on the selected task...

This is crude, but works great for stepping through tasks... |STEP 1 /if (!${Me.XTarget} && !${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[1,2].Equal[Done]}) /call Step1 |STEP 2 /if (!${Me.XTarget} && ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[1,2].Equal[Done]} &&...
  16. N

MQ2DPS

Lately, I'm having trouble getting the box to stay up. I'm having to /dpsadv show every time I zone. How do I make it permanently open?
  17. N

Macro Erollisi Day's task - Things are best with friends macro

|============================================ | |ThingAreBetterWithFriends.mac | |Make sure you have the task in PoK : Things are best with friends |step 1: Start the macro around lots of people, PoK, Bazaar, Lobby, a raid, etc |Step 2: Change the starting integer of FriendsFound to whatever...
  18. N

TLO question

I've looked over the TLO builder and 2 days looking over macros and info sites and I can't find an answer to this: 1) How can I check if the group has multiple of a particular class? 2a) if I'm in a raid 2b) how can I find how many of a particular class are in a raid?
  19. N

movement question

Is there a /melee setting or mq2moveutils command (or another plugin for that matter) that will move you back if you're too close for melee?
  20. N

Is it possible to add a condition on engaging?

There's a few special circumstances where it would be beneficial to have certain classes not assist. I realize it requires editing places where both PCs and pets engage, but it looks like it would be easy to add such a check. Lets say your wood elf doesn't want to assist your iksar while he...