Search results

1. W

Disabling multiple skills

I want to disable Divine Stun and Heroic Leap on my pally, but something's off on my commands. Here's my .ini file. How do I list multiple IgnoreTheseSkills? I've tried spaces, no spaces, commas, hash/slash, etc. Nothing seems to make it work. Also...the Assist= command below...is that supposed...
  2. W

Request the addition of swarm pet click

I'm sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but a search for similar topics netted me no joy on this. With EoK, there is an additional feature of the Swarm Pet AA ability that all characters get. You can now control your swarm pets and have them attack fresh mobs. Swarm pets are sent in to attack...
  3. W

Better useage of MQ2

I am asking for some help to get more use out of MQ2 than what i'm currently getting. For some time now, I have used it for nothing more than foraging, grabbing, and the awesome map features, but I would like to REALLY learn how to get more out of it. I am levelling up the makings of a well...
  4. W

/grab issues?

I use /grab to pick up collectibles throughout RoF, TDS, and TBM with no issues. I tried to use it in Hardcore Heritage Nagafen's Lair and it's not working. I right click the "Glowing Globe" on the map, then /grab and the glowing globe disappears from the map but does not appear on my cursor. Is...
  5. W

Cannot send bug reports

I'm sorry if this is posted elsewhere, but I've been getting crash to desktops every 10 mins or so. Then I click Send Report and it comes back with the following error: "Upload Error: The remote server returned an error: 227 Entering Passive Mode (199, 193, 119, 206, 135, 34)". I don't know what...