Search results

1. Booges

MQ2 Macro Housekeeping

Hey guys, So as part of a way to fully saturate myself to remember syntax and macro code quickly, I'm doing a little housekeeping project for all macros that are included with the MMOBugs compile in an effort to make sure that when new or existing members download the compile, they have macros...
  2. Booges

Question Reclaiming Old EQ Account

So I recently decided to check out EQ again after discovering it's free to play. I found out that there's a good chance my old account from 10 years ago is still around and I've been making progress with the Daybreak Support staff through help tickets. I believe I've managed to correctly guess...
  3. Booges

Graphics Issue

Friend of mine was recently charmed in tacvi during fight and got pwned and died. He has 1gb of ram on system and now it is running like it has 256mb, His level on inventory window says level 69 (he's 70) and his exp bar is blank. He has camped to 2 other toons and having same issue, also...
  4. Booges

Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

************************************************************************************* *DISCLAIMER* = DO NOT USE THIS if you are on a flagged account, afraid of becoming a flagged account, afraid of getting banned. AFK macros are extremely risky to use so do not blame me if you get caught...
  5. Booges

AMV in Anguish

Figured I'd just throw it out there and ask, what do you guys use strat-wise when fighting this guy. I think we know how to take him down, we just have a lot of idiots that don't know what CURE THE FREAKING DPS means. Just curious how you guys handle the adds and if you split up the dps on amv...
  6. Booges

PoR Auras

Guide for level 55 Aura: ----------------------- - Go to South Ro and head to the SW corner of the old oasis section, meaning 1/2 way down the zone on the west wall there is a hole that leads to the zone Ruins of Takish'hiz - In Ruins, go south to Lilthill'yan's Ghost (Quest NPC-Missions) - Hail...
  7. Booges

Update Default_old for PoR

PoR has introduced the problem of "we no longer maintain the old default UI and leave it to you to update it yourself" so for those of you who use the old old UI on those few days w/o MQ2, the fix is simple as hell... - copy EQUI_BigBankWnd.XML from "default" TO "yourcustomuifolder" - Open...