Search results

1. J

funny

This was so funny I shot soda out of my nose watching it LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0voW3Ram-Q Have fun
  2. J

tech help please

First my challenge I am getting a error message after patcher on eq " no 3d devices found" I checked the eq website and followed their directions. reinstalling the video card drivers worked until I rebooted my laptop then got the error again :confused: This same error happenes on ALL of my...
  3. J

how do you track someone down?

ok here is the story than a question. Last week I baught a wow account from someone off craigs list (yea I know STUPID ME) well tried to log into it and the password has been changed. Called blizzard and the secrete answer is wrong (big suprise right). Now here is my question the account is...
  4. J

buying gold

I understand that blizzard is catching and banning people that buy gold. How is the safest way to take a gold delivery? or would you guys not recomend buying gold on wow.
  5. J

Shroud

Last night I shrouded my level 59 wizard to a level 5 shroud to work on my aa's a little. I made 2 aa's then went back to the shroud keeper and unshrouded, and poof aa's gone?? :(Can't we get aa's under a shroud?? When I go xping that way I gain xp just fine. :rolleyes: thank you all
  6. J

power leveling

Hay guys, I have just made a bunch of level 1 characters and want to pl some of them. The way I am currently doing it is have my lvl 71 cleric stand there and heal while the pl character fights all 100% of the mob. This is a very slow way to do it. I understand there is a better/faster way to pl...
  7. J

mq2nosummon

Anyone have problems with nosummon? I used it today and got summoned then warped back to my previos position (all is good) then ran to the mob and tried to continue to hack on him when I got a target is not in range message. switched to my cleric and could no longer see the war. camped the war...