Search results

1. T

MQ2EQBCS and Mobile Hot Spot

What you have explained is what I have already set up. I have the Port Forward set on my IP and the 2112 port, on my main computer. My 2nd computer is connected to the internet through a TP-Link (TL-WN722N) that is receiving a WiFI / Bluetooth signal from my Samsung phone. The connection is...
  2. T

MQ2EQBCS and Mobile Hot Spot

I'm having a issue connecting to my EQBC Interface through a mobile hotspot. Main computer (networked) is running EQBC. 2nd computer is connected to the internet through my phones mobile hotspot. I cant get the 2nd computer to link up to the main computer using the /bccmd connect {my ip...
  3. T

EQBC Interface error

Figured it out. Just in case anyone else gets this bug. It's not an MQ2 or EQBC bug. It's a Windows bug. 1) Hover over the affected task bar program until the small box indicating the program appears. 2) Hold shift key and right click in the box that popped up in step 1 above. 3) Click...
  4. T

EQBC Interface error

Has anyone seen this issue before? 1) Start EQBC Interface 2) EQBC Interface shows up on the Task Bar, but does not open a viewable box on the desktop. 3) Worked fine last night - only change was Windows 10 did an update before I shut down. Before I roll back the Windows update, does anyone...
  5. T

MAG Pet macro?

Attached is my hacked up attempt if someone could take a look at it.
  6. T

MAG Pet macro?

Does anyone have a "simple" MAG Pet kill macro? All I want the macro to do is locate a mob at a set radius, attack it until dead, repeat until area is clear, then wait on respawn. I see all the other macros and Ive tried to edit them, but they never work. No need for buffs, running to the...
  7. T

Titanium MQ2 Release

I just tried a Titanium server with the MQ2 Titanium download. Only plugin that seemed to work was the map. EQBC didn't work, warp, fade, etc.. didn't work. All are plugged and show active but command responds with "unknown command". Anything special needed to run the MQ2Titanium version...
  8. T

MQ2Melee issue

Just recently since one of the last patches, with MQ2Melee running, I can't break away. It will not stop sticking to the target. I have to target someone in my group that is a long way away from the target I'm hitting to be able to move away. It's like its gluing me to the spot. I can move...
  9. T

Question MMOBugs won't stay loaded

Happening to me also. I cant even keep it loaded long enough to check what plugins are loaded. I cant even get it to check for updates.
  10. T

/circle on (broke?)

That was it. However, is there a way to get it to work again after a few uses? After about the 4th time, it stopped working. I have to log out and restart MQ2 and EQ to get it to work again. Unless I'm using the wrong commands to start and stop: /circle on 35 and /circle off
  11. T

/circle on (broke?)

Does the command /circle on not work? or is there a certain plugin that has to run? I couldn't locate anything on the forums doing a search.
  12. T

P99 Gear

I know this isn't the WTB area, but I'm not getting anything over there. Looking for gear on P99. PM me if you have any gear for sale.
  13. T

MMOWarp

Found it. I needed to do the following: unload mq2mmowarp /plugin mq2mmowarp and read the following mssg: "Premium subscription is required to use MQ2MMOWarp" Guess a lot has changed from all those years as a lifetime member. lol - warp is the only plugin I ever used. Guess I'll have to...
  14. T

MMOWarp

htw - Thanks for looking at the problem. In my previous post where I listed my .ini you'll see that I have mq2mmobugs loaded. These are the plugins I've had loaded: [Plugins] mq2mmobugs=mq2mmobugs mq2bardswap=mq2bardswap mq2chatfilter=mq2chatfilter mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd...
  15. T

MMOWarp

/echo ${Plugin[MQ2MMOWarp]} yields: [MQ2] mq2mmowarp and /plugin mq2mmowarp yields: DoCommand - Couidn't parse 'mmostatus'
  16. T

MMOWarp

My Macroquest.ini file on clean install: [MacroQuest] MacroPath=.\Macros LogPath=.\Logs DebugSpewToFile=0 FilterSkills=0 FilterTarget=0 FilterMoney=0 FilterFood=0 FilterMacro=0 FilterEncumber=0 FilterDebug=0 FilterMQ2Data=0 FilterCustom=0 KeepKeys=1 AllErrorsDumpStack=1 AllErrorsFatal=0...
  17. T

MMOWarp

I'm using Underfoot client. I uninstalled my old MQ2 UF loader and reinstalled it. In the MQ2 (UF) I uninstalled and in the one I just reinstalled, there is no EnableActivePlugins=1 in the Macroquest.ini file - I entered it manually and restarted everything. Still doesn't work. I checked...
  18. T

MMOWarp

On Lootfest. It worked well beginning of the year.
  19. T

MMOWarp

Did the command for MMOWarp change? I haven't been on in a while, it used to be /warp. I checked my MMOLoader config, it shows it's loaded but when used in game it says it's not a valid command. I did a search since I been gone for awhile, but didn't see anything.
  20. T

War .mac help

Is there a warrior macro out there that will simply turn on attack when my war gets hit? Doesnt need to loot - doesnt need to pull just simply turn on attack when hit. or, is there a command that I have forgotten about that does this?