Search results

1. Quatarian

Simplify Quest Turn-in

I'm totally resurrecting this. This is a huge time saver for all the quests & tasks everyone is doing right now in CoV. Thanks! Questions: 1) What does "/nomodkey" do? 2) Would /bcg or /bca //nomodkey /itemnotify "$\{FindItem[${Cursor.ID}]}" leftmouseup not work?
  2. Quatarian

apologies in advance, is fartaunt down atm

It was working earlier today for me, from about 1400-1700 CST.
  3. Quatarian

MQ2MyButtons - all buttons disappeared

Would either of you guys mind sharing how you use this plugin a little more? Looking at the wiki, it looks like basic hotkey functionality with a TLO for macro reference. Can you do more with these hotkeys? Multi-lines? Inquiring minds want to know! Thanks
  4. Quatarian

Berzerker Button Smash Delay (Help Please)

If you aren't happy with any of your results, I recommend MQ2Berzerker from CWTN. Yes, it is a paid plugin, but $20/year is a pretty good value. It will unload MQ2Melee as it handles ALL class functions on it's own. In a group, it is godly. My trashcan Berserker that is Rank 1 discs and...
  5. Quatarian

Daybreak sold

From what I've seen, EG7 is an investment firm first...that happens to focus on the gaming industry. From a youtube video they produced, some of their biggest brags were mobile gaming and participation in AAA games like Call of Duty. From an investment perspective, I see EQ as having a lot...
  6. Quatarian

MQ2Melee -Warrior Help

Resurrection time! From someone recently returning, this INI looks fantastic. Is this still solid one year later? It looks like it has better conditions than MQ2Bot for Warrior situations. The fresh cookies and milk are my favorite downshits.
  7. Quatarian

Check Debuff

Was there any resolution to this?
  8. Quatarian

MQ2Bot & Follow

what does IHC stand for?
  9. Quatarian

Question Worth levelling/gearing old toons or get new ones?

How did this process turn out? I'm asking because now I'm making a comeback from the CoTF era just about where OP was with his crew. Anything you would improve on? Anything you would skip? Where did you grind/level on the way to 110? Welcome back to you, as well.
  10. Quatarian

Pimp my crew

With no solid haste and little to no CC or slowing capability...your group will be mostly dead halflings. Go with a cleric at least. You are going to need it. Then 2 rogues...ass poking is fun.
  11. Quatarian

safe AFK spots? 85 - 100

The Bot macro has ample documentation to setup different pulling options. Check out the wiki on this site for it. I did the simple that had options in the macro. With lev on your puller, the script will just run your guy out to the mob (minus the range for the pull song/spell/range item). I...
  12. Quatarian

safe AFK spots? 85 - 100

Shard's Landing - the lake area with "a coralspine goral" as the primary mob you will be pulling. There is a flat area to the south side (I think) were you can set up camp. Plaguespine is the namer that will pop from this camp and it isn't much tougher than the normals. Add Iremaw to your...
  13. Quatarian

6 box question

I've answered this type of post a couple of times, and I haven't played in about a year or so. However, I think the basics are still the same: If you go melee heavy, you'll want a shaman in your group as they provide more synergy with those classes. If you go caster heavy, you'll want an...
  14. Quatarian

Warrior problem / need advice

In addition to the troubleshooting you are doing with hardware and some of the recommendations for hardware mentioned above, I'd also recommend play your Bard manually. Now, I haven't played a Necro past 60 but a Bard is, in my opinion, the best puller in game. - superior movement speed -...
  15. Quatarian

How Do I Win EQ?!

I couldn't win it either. Once the 27k hitting commander came down, I lost every time.
  16. Quatarian

Need feedback on 3 box class combo.

Bard, Mage, and Druid. These three classes compliment each other very well, give you port utility, and a good buff line with the druid (although the druid DS is irrelevant now).
  17. Quatarian

help with EQBCS disconnects

Basically, you have to reduce the chatter going through the /bc channel. Using Pete's Bot Mac with verbose on even a couple of toons? =remote disconnect Turn off everything? =never a single disconnect.
  18. Quatarian

Bot macro - Customization

I think Pete is telling you to check your Shaman's XTarget1 in game...make sure that top slot is set as Group Assist's Target. Sometimes mine would slip back to all auto-hater and my shaman wouldn't do anything with the target, just group stuff like you describe.
  19. Quatarian

Bot macro - Customization

Change: ClickyNukeTotal=1 To: ClickyNukeTotal=2 That should pick up your Epic (I think). As for AAs, all of your AAUse(#)= is set to FALSE. Turn all of that to TRUE. i.e. AAUse5=TRUE