Search results

1. J

where to lvl??

Where is a good place to take a 77ranger 500aa dps merc tier 2,85 cleric 900 aa's tank merc tier5 , and a 80 enchanter 180 aa dps merc Tier 2, where can i take them at to get some good xpfor the enchanter and the ranger.. i go to FoS but it get boring and alot camp there anyway.. any help would...
  2. J

any afk macros

dev bot?? whats devs bot?? and how do i get it ??
  3. J

any afk macros

are there any new afk mm's or missions... if not is there a way to get it to just have my boxxes run around and lvl while im sleepn?? i am almost tempted to start doing the lavastorm ones again?? i box a cleric,rogue and enchanter and looking for something to do to get them to 85 and more aa's
  4. J

need helpe finding a lvling place

hey i 4 box 71 ranger,rogue,ench and a 74 cleric and a tank/healer merc do u guys kno any good places for them to lvl up to 80?? i try to do DSH but its always over camped and TBS sucks.. just trying to find a few differnt places to lvl at and get some good xp..starting tomorrow will also have a...
  5. J

need new mm macro

is there any way to get a macro for the dain MM or for any of the other mm ?? and how is the ls mm macro going ?? i heard its been pretty gay lately
  6. J

SoD warping

since the regualar warp dosnt work on SoD is there still a way to make 1 that will work ??
  7. J

sod

anyone have a high lvl druid or ranger or even cleric in SoD ??
  8. J

How To: Play on any EQEmu Server

still did nuthing man.. been trying to get this thing working for like 5 hours now i completly reinstalled like 3 times lol
  9. J

peeps from quellious

anyone from quellious in here???
  10. J

here is what is in my host [LoginServer] host=eqemulator.net:5998
  11. J

the info is right
  12. J

blank server screen i did everything u said to play and when i get to server select it blank i didnt patch and i know i put everything in correct any idea on what else it is???
  13. J

on eqemu server list blank when i put in my info to login in i get to server select the server list is blank...i didnt patch and was on eqemulators irc and tried to get help to fix sum firewall things but i think i need sum serious help and suggestions?
  14. J

warping

has any 1 figured out how to warp in SoD ?? i trryed to warp to sum 1 and it said i was detected. need to warp tho that a part of the game to me lol.. any help on this i would really appriaciate