How To: Play on any EQEmu Server

help

Were can i find my host files not so good at this LOL

1 more time i need a hand

in step 5 when i add patchme it says after i hit apply
something bout file and something not being same

still lost

Dont know whats goin on followed steps exact and still not workin step 5 .i am gettin message that says

The name 'C\program'specified in the target box is not valid. Make sure the path andfile name are correct.

SOME ONE HELP my dumb ass LMAO

Dont know whats goin on followed steps exact and still not workin step 5 .i am gettin message that says

The name 'C\program'specified in the target box is not valid. Make sure the path andfile name are correct.

SOME ONE HELP my dumb ass LMAO

You have to find your valid path for EverQuest on your computer.

It will be something like C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest\eqgame.exe

Go into "my computer", then Program Files, then find where your eq titanium is installed into and change the path above accordingly.

Fry.

ok

ok did still no responce same message

unloaded all eq files re did all same thing

on eqemu server list blank

when i put in my info to login in i get to server select the server list is blank...i didnt patch and was on eqemulators irc and tried to get help to fix sum firewall things but i think i need sum serious help and suggestions?

blank server screen

i did everything u said to play and when i get to server select it blank i didnt patch and i know i put everything in correct any idea on what else it is???

Not sure if its case sensitive or not, try making that H uppercase. Other than that im outta ideas.

still did nuthing man.. been trying to get this thing working for like 5 hours now i completly reinstalled like 3 times lol

eqemu

you cant use your old files for they are patched files DL a fresh copy of titanium and try it .and you have to put a space in the location like this blah blah blah " patchme. not like this blah blah blah"patchme

so what is the emulator? /shrug

nice way to bump a 3 month old question lol:)

quick question, without adding another harddrive or whatever, is there anyway to install EQ twice on the same drive? (without partions)
if so, then how?

thanks,
r0xx0r

You don't need to install twice, just drag the folder over to a new drive and it will copy it.

If you want to install titanium so you can use it for emu, then just install to a new folder other than where your regular eq is.

I run my own server internally for checking out certain scripts and testing ideas I have about the game, but it's not open to publilc consumption. All I did was install titanium to a new drive and it worked just fine. It doesn't seem to have the new checking software that sees if something is already installed.