Search results

1. D

Legit place to buy a WoW account?

My dude (a level 90 monk) was like ilvl 475, hadn't played in about a year. So I went through all the new LFRs, and timeless isle, and got him up to 490 something without any effort. Then, since I'm not interested in "real" raiding with a guild, there isn't much else to do I'm interested in...
  2. D

Well. I ended up actually being able to reactivate an old account. I'm bored of it already. MMORPGs just aren't for me, I guess. I did all the new LFRs that came along. I did some PvP. Now I haven't logged on in two days, or care to. So that itch is scratched.
  3. D

Funny enough, I actually just rejoined MMOBUGS yesterday purely to see if anyone was selling a WoW account. Sadly, they are not. This has always been my favorite place to buy (and then later resell when I got bored) characters. I see there's a site called Epicnpc mentioned in a couple of...
  4. D

I haven't played a MMORPG in a long while and I'm getting that itch to pick one back up again and play it for two weeks and quit again. EQ is too hardcore for me, so it's out of the question. I will not use Playerauctions. Anyone else recommend a good site that vets people well and has a good...
  5. D

Controversial Discussion - Guns

That's one helluva ludicrous assertion.
  6. D

The fact is, most people who are shot in America, the majority of people don't give a fuck about. That's stating it very plainly and truthfully. Most gun deaths are gangbangers killing gangbangers. You remove those statistics from the mix, and things aren't nearly as bad as they seem to be.
  7. D

Ah, yes, gay gun owners. Teabaggers hate them because they're gay, the far left hate them because they own guns. Clearly terrible people, though. Edit: Pic was too big, don't feel like resizing it. Just look how dangerous they look...
  8. D

That sounds a lot like what you're projecting on all gun owners. Hint: They don't all look the same. http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/18/in-gun-ownership-statistics-partisan-divide-is-sharp/ Millions of democrats own guns.
  9. D

Usenet

Few days ago? Yeah, they've been shut down for a few weeks now. I've been using USENET since the 90's. I was a Newzbin user, then NZBmatrix. Currently I'm simply finding things on my own like the old days and/or using http://binsearch.info/
  10. D

I've been using Playerauctions for years, never had a problem with them.

I could never find the link again. I tried to find it once before when I was posting in this thread. Tried all different ways in Google. Here's what happens, though: When you start a dispute, at some point there will be a checkbox where you pick what kind of goods / services / whatever you...
  11. D

Character sales questions

Years ago when I bought an EQ2 account, a few months later the guy asked me if I was still playing it, and if so, asked if he could use it again when I wasn't playing it. I told him no. Thankfully, he never took the account back.
  12. D

Yep, I remember the days when it was owned and ran by Americans, when they had the messageboard and everything. I guess they got a pretty good offer to sell the place. What did you tell PayPal to get your money back? PA hasn't even responded to the dispute yet, which is good for me. If they...
  13. D

They finally got around to banning me from Playerauctions since I filed a PayPal dispute. I only know that from trying to log into PA. They still haven't sent me any kind of e-mail telling me so. At least I'm forcing them into some kind of action. The original owner of the account e-mailed...
  14. D

They've still got it. I think I paid like $6 or $8 insurance on $120.
  15. D

Quite correct. That's why I'm lying and claiming it was tangible items, right down to lying about the descriptions of them. It's worth a shot, anyway. I even told them the seller refuses to give me a tracking number. They might not buy it. I followed a guide I found on the internet about...
  16. D

Waddayaknow - - about an hour after filing a PayPal dispute and not getting an e-mail response all week even saying they were looking at it from PA, they e-mail me this morning in typical broken English and say they're looking into it. I'm still not cancelling the Paypal dispute, though.
  17. D

I've got about 15 feedback from buying various characters since 2009 or so, 100 percent positive, and on an old account from the early days of EQ I had about 25 feedback, with zero problems. (That account got closed because I refused to pay fees on a sale that was bought by a scammer who did a...
  18. D

Test Patch note

Lax says he's going to look into fixing WinEQ on test. http://www.lavishsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5199 Guess I'll have to try out ISboxer in the meantime.
  19. D

Test Patch note

Yeah, I played for like an hour yesterday, and I noticed WinEQ wasn't working when I tried to log in with (on test.) Hopefully they can get it working again.