Search results

1. H

Official Ringtone Thread

www.phonezoo.com Free downloads, or upload your own mp3 or wave, use their editor, and have it sent to your phone, all free. I have lots of tones now /flex.
  2. H

MQ2reachit-question about fartaunt

If you don't have the taunt skill, you fail, a lot.
  3. H

April 17th Map Changes FAQ

So while they have it reverted would be a good time to get way points stocked up IN CASE they figure stuff out and make the map new again.
  4. H

Seeking code help for simple tradeskill helper mac

doesn't /mac combine come in the compile from here? just have the stuff in your bag, look up the recipe, and hit /mac combine, should combine it for you til it runs out.
  5. H

mq2chucknorris

the commands for the size change dont' need a number variable, they are set so it's either /chuckpower (what ever you target becomes 10x size) or /chuckant (target becomes 10x smaller) or /chuckreset (resets target size) Also, I noticed if I /chuckpower myself, to others, I appear to be z...
  6. H

Geaux Tigers!

Better watch out for them SC Gamecocks . . . . . got Arkansas coming up, then LSU again for the SEC title.
  7. H

EQ Downtime Update

I have no evidence of anything that will happen, but with the addition of the station launch, and from what I've seen of logging into various SOE games over the years, and the fact that this is effecting ALL SOE games, I'll put my 2 cents out there for the sake of my post count. My complete...