Search results

1. N

Problems with Shaman continuously casting Visionary's unity

I have an issue with my shaman always wanting to cast the AA Visionarys Unity, even while invis, and it breaks invis while I am running through zones. I looked at the mqbot ability list, and I cannot see anything on that list. Any ideas? It happens even with Bot off. It is also an issue...
  2. N

Problems with MQ2AutoLogin and ISBoxer / InnerSpace

I like the way InnerSpace and ISBoxer allow me to arrange my boxing windows, but since they changed the way MQ2AutoLogin works, it is not as easy to start all of my sessions and let my characters log themselves in while I go get a cup of coffee. I currently have to wait for all the sessions to...
  3. N

Issues with stick for follow

I am coming back after being gone a while, and seem to remember this issue before. I am boxing on 1 computer, Windows 8 machine, and have tried this with and without WinEQ loaded, and it doesn't seem to make a difference. If I issue a stick command to a toon to have it follow me (such as...
  4. N

Wierd deaths in the old guild hall

I had something weird happen to me a couple of times today. I had been testing changes to Autologin and kicking already logged in chanarcters, so I was just X-ing out of the sessions on some of my characters. So when I log one of them back in, he is at his bind point, with his body in the old...
  5. N

AutoLogin changes

I just posted on the MacroQuest VIP pages about some changes I made to the AutoLogin plugin, and would like those as part of the MMOBUGS compile if possible (so I don't have to re-compile and change it every time :) The changes allow you to over-ride the global Kick Characters setting for...
  6. N

Close the 'Gold' reminder in EQ

I am running a few silver accounts that I had let lapse, and was wondering if one of the plugins can close the 'Gold Upgrade Reminder' window automatically, so it isn't quite as annoying. If not, I may need to write that plugin myself :) What are people's thoughts or ideas?
  7. N

Vanilla Compile

I just compiled the new source here at work, removed the auth code checks (I hope) and the plugin loading checks. I hope its all right to post a vanilla compile till the MMOBUGS compile gets released. I have done no checking of source code, just downloaded it from the MacroQuest site. Please...