Search results

1. T

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

What about the LifeTap0? Or is that new in the game?
  2. T

Cleric has a Lifetap? I starting using his plugin. Bravo. It is really great. I'm sure I'll love it, quirks and all. I read all 278 pages of posts so that I would be caught up on the usage and history. Curiously, my 94 cleric has a Lifetap. How is that possible? I haven't played...
  3. T

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Holy/Down Line Length Line length seems to be limited to 255. That works for almost all holy/down settings. There are an occasional setting I've wanted that require around 325. I trimmed them by removing some tests, which is less than ideal. Would it be a big deal to bump the buffer size...
  4. T

MQ2Bot If settings The documentation refers to 'If' expressions similar to those use in MQ2Melee. However, the exact If expressions aren't enumerated, as they are for MQ2Melee. Looking through various postings I see examples of HealIf, and some hints about NukeIf and DotIf. What are the...
  5. T

MQ2Melee::AAReady Message

MQ2Melee is spamming MQ2Melee::AAReady messages. What setting do I disable to suppress this feature? Thanks.
  6. T

Source Code Release

Hi, How soon after the binaries are released is source code made available? I am developing a new plugin and need the header files to compile. TypePun
  7. T

Crash in MQMain calling invalid method on Plugin

I created a new solution and added my files and built it. I get the expected results. Something must have been off in the compilation options that were set. I'll compare the old and new settings and see where there is a difference.
  8. T

I'll add you as a reader to my Git repository. What email address should I use?
  9. T

I built my plugin in debug mode and I am able to debug it. When it returns from GetMember with a result of false, the crash occurs. Hence my desire to debug into MQ2Main.dll. I was thinking about building the base MQ2 release and hosting my plugin there. I know that I can build that release...
  10. T

I'm writing a plugin that creates a custom data type. If I call the plugin with known methods, everything works fine. If I call with an unknown method, the plugin crashes in MQ2Main.dll. My GetMember method returns false in this case, which is the expected behavior. I expect to see an error...
  11. T

A form of MQ2 for EQ Mac Server

I'm a programmer. I don't play much EQ any longer, but I'd like to help. It sounds like a really interesting project. TypePun
  12. T

MQ2DPSAdv window help.

Anyone? I have the same problem as Orion. On the same computer with two different accounts I get two different results, even when I delete the window from my UI file and from my macroquest2 file. Some pointers about what to look for would be appreciated. Thanks.
  13. T

MQ2DPSAdv window help.

I'm having this same problem and I can't fix it. I even tried removing the window from my ui_<toon>_<server> file and removing the plugin from my macroquest.ini file. After I reloaded the plugin, it is still transparent. This problem only started happening when I started using another...
  14. T

Alternate EQ Clients - Request for Infomration

Brianiac, Thank you! I found the ShowEQ source project too. Amazing, but I looked the other day and didn't find it.
  15. T

Fry, I agree. Imagine playing EQ in a browser? Or running 1/2 a dozen bots with minimal overhead from command line clients? The first things I need to know are the packet formats. Ideally, the map formats would be useful to make and render map information. I'll check into the eqemu...
  16. T

I was considering writing an alternate EQ client. I have two ideas in mind. The first is a head-less client and the second is a Silverlight client. Are there any good resources on the packet formats and the structure of the game files? I realize that this request is not on-topic for the...
  17. T

Emu server proposition

Your URL for the source returns a 404 error. I don't check the forums daily. The fastest way to reach me is to send me a PM or an email at typepun@yahoo.com Thanks.
  18. T

Emu server proposition

I'm interested, and I'll help out. I'm a developer with deep experience in Microsoft technologies, including C++. Send me a PM and let me know what I can do to help.
  19. T

looking for a better cleric macro

AFCleric from MacroQuest2.com will Yaulp but not melee. There is an older version that will melee, apparently. If you read the discussions threads on Nils version of AFCleric, you will see that it is not intended to melee. I will not rehash the rationale, but it all makes sense. I have been...