Search results

1. P

PSN hacked again 93k accounts stolen

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/security/sony-playstation-network-hacked-again-93000-accounts-compromised/9614?tag=mantle_skin;content
  2. P

Funny Scam from CodeCompiler

Got this in a trash e-mail account today. Compile release is coming out tonight or tomorrow with warp and gk. It is being updated tonight for release. So if you want Access to the Plat Exploit Macro's in the Admin Private issue you can get lifetime for 200 and then you can get Admin Private...
  3. P

M$ Word type software.

Daughter is doing alot of reports this year and she has to type them. Since i can afford Word i wanted to know if there was a cheap or free program that could preform up to the task of word.
  4. P

Cell Phone Providers

Which Providers do you use for your smart phone.
  5. P

mp3 players?

I was thinking about getting a new HD ZUNE, but i havent made my mind up yet since i'll just be listening to music and some web surfing. What mp3 player do you guys use and why?
  6. P

Anti-Virus

I have been using AVG Internet Security for 2yrs now. Before i re-sub for 3 users for $24, i wanted to get some suggestions on what people use and which are great programs.
  7. P

SERVER MERGES!

New merges coming in a month. I guess JJ has been wrong he owes blow jobs to everyone.
  8. P

Web Audio/Video Snatcher?

I'm looking for a good app/s that can snatch/download audio/videos from web sites and put the files in a folder on a machine. I see lots just download from youtube or hulu, but i need something that can do it from any site. IDEAS??????
  9. P

WEB Browser.

Which web browser does everyone use?
  10. P

tracking software

The kids are starting to get very active on facebook and certain MMOs. I want to know what is the best software to keep track of their key strokes and chat logs. Anyone have an suggestions?
  11. P

1/13/10 patch notes

*** Items *** - The tradeskill made ceramic and Black Acrylia ornaments can now be traded on normal and Firiona Vie servers. - Removed the errant tradeskill flag from Living Underfoot Diamond. - Corrected the AC on the Eyepiece of the Fancy Tinker. - The higher levels of the monk evolving...
  12. P

patch tomorrow 1/13/10

Game Update News: All EverQuest Live Servers (except Al'Kabor) will be coming down on Wednesday, January 13th at 2:00 am PST (PST is -8 GMT: 3:00am MST, 4:00am CST, 5:00am EST, 10:00am GMT, 11:00am CET) for a Game Update. The downtime is expected to be 6 hours.
  13. P

12/15/09 patch notes

*** Highlights *** - EverQuest: Underfoot is now open to everyone who has purchased it! We hope those of you who qualified enjoyed the preview. - Many existing achievements have been reevaluated, possibly causing a change in your total number of achievements. Please see the description for...
  14. P

Black Friday....

Figure i would start a thread and see what everyone plans on doing or buying on this wild ass 24hr shopping spree.
  15. P

mq2melee stick help

I just loaded up the monk after a few months and i have a problem with melee and sticking. Without a macro running and just hitting Q for attack, the monk wants to go behind the mob. I'm am soloing with him so he starts circling the mob. I am using regular mq2melee and mq2moveutils. I would...
  16. P

Nov 11, 2009 Patch Notes

Here's a sneak peek at Wednesday's Game Update Notes *** Highlights *** - AC and Attack values on food and drink will now be properly added to your character. - Corrected the description on The Frightening Writ. It now properly mentions that it grants access to a scarecrow mercenary rather...
  17. P

Crystallos Key

How many toons would it take now to do a crystallos key? Could a pally with 27k buffed with 22k druid and 25k rogue do it?
  18. P

Patch Notes from 10/8/09

Here's a sneak peek at the Game Update Notes. These notes may or may not change by the Game Update goes live. *** Highlights *** - Many of Old Man McKenzie's items have faded from memory. If you have one of these faded items, give them to the Old Man in Plane of Knowledge and he will...
  19. P

mp3 converter

I dont use Audio software unless its for lyric/audio stripping so i need some advice here. I want to turn some CD's into mp3 format for my player. I used to use winamp but i'm not paying for that again and hacking it isn't worth the time. I would like a decent one that doesnt take 100x longer...
  20. P

6/24/09 patch

Game Update: All EverQuest Live Servers (except Al'Kabor) will be coming down around 1:00 am PDT (PDT is -7 GMT: 2:00am MDT, 3:00am CDT, 4:00am EDT, 8:00am GMT) on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 for a Game Update. The servers are estimated to be down for about 7 hours. We apologize for any...