Search results

1. K

Underfoot Beta Gear Screenies

Just a sample of what UF Group Gear will be looking like. This is BETA so the stats are subject to change. And No this isn't my Photo account that they are linked from. The gear on the Left is Current Raid gear and is there strictly for comparison. UB group gear is on the right
  2. K

Quickie Plat on Mayong starting out.

Just a quick tip that others Im sure have done but on the first day that Mayong opened and everyone was running around with the same colored gear I spend an hour or two running random made up alts through the slipgear macro. bank the pp, delete them, rinse and repeat. 500PP a pop. I had 4...
  3. K

Serpent Spine Official Patch Message 09/19/06

September 19th, 2006 _____________________ *** Highlights *** Welcome to EverQuest: The Serpent's Spine, the 12th expansion for EverQuest! - New Player Race: The Drakkin have been created from both human and dragon blood to protect the future of all dragon kind. Several colors and...
  4. K

EZ PoR Belt of the Rainmaker or Caster Cloak

Saw this quest laid out and noticed the ease of getting it. Dont bother going through all the dialog as faction may prevent him from starting it. Just do as follows. Hotkey as you see fit. basically, /Zone to Elddar Forrest /Target Grayleaf /Warp t Hail, Grayleaf /say Rest A quest box will...