Search results

1. K

Anyone know if there is ANY way to xfer a toon to an acct that u didnt start

Xferred two accounts. The first was from an account I did not start to another account I did not start. Different names, credit cards ect. Just supplied them with the requested info and it took a few hours to complete with out a hitch. The second was from an account I purchased online which...
  2. K

Updated compile?

THE BIG RED SIGN of the MAIN PAGE wasn't a clue?
  3. K

Mmobugs Guild?

Make it a private server and I would be in. :)
  4. K

Soloable UF Tasks/Missions

Are there enough/any solo tasks that cab be done Legitimately in UF to keep someone semi busy? The one thing that keeps me in WOW is the abundance of dailies and solo tasks. If I could find this in EQ I would certainly play more.
  5. K

Underfoot Beta Gear Screenies

Yes, the stats are bumped from the raid aug but it doesn't change the fact that the armor itself is type 7 group gear. Anyone can get it. Your stats will reflect what augs you put in it. I assumed this was obvious. I guess I didn't account for the tin foil hat people that would read this. :cool:
  6. K

Type 7 means group gear. It would be 8 if it was raid gear. Were talking about the gear on the right, not the left. thats there for comparison.
  7. K

Just a sample of what UF Group Gear will be looking like. This is BETA so the stats are subject to change. And No this isn't my Photo account that they are linked from. The gear on the Left is Current Raid gear and is there strictly for comparison. UB group gear is on the right
  8. K

I met a Self-Righteous MQer

This actually sounds quite the opposite in regards to who is being self righteous.
  9. K

Quickie Plat on Mayong starting out.

No.. No you didn't.. My macro checks for other people in zone and wont move unless its empty.. so it wasn't me you saw a tleast . I was done doing this by the second day the server was open though so ymmv.
  10. K

Quickie Plat on Mayong starting out.

Just a quick tip that others Im sure have done but on the first day that Mayong opened and everyone was running around with the same colored gear I spend an hour or two running random made up alts through the slipgear macro. bank the pp, delete them, rinse and repeat. 500PP a pop. I had 4...
  11. K

Favorite EverQuest Era

My first instict was to say Velius as raiding NToV was so fun but then I remembered the 1st kills for RZtW and Quarm among others in PoP and it instantly won.
  12. K

EQ Classic Server

looks like a bunch of drama queens from looking at the forum.. I doubt it will remotely see any daylight..
  13. K

Need help with group makeup what do you guys think

This sounds close to my group makeup. sk shaman cleric/war/necro bard monk merc I am replacing the cleric since having the shaman and cleric merc her services are never needed other than big named. Undecided on war or necro. still testing them out. leaning necro to avoid rot loot. I prefer to...
  14. K

High selling items, easy ph camps nowadays?

I farm the Task gear from the Hot Zone NPC in pok, normally the lv 75 stuff but some times 70 and sell for 5-10k each ( not lore btw and attunable ) . 6 toons x 1 task per day = WIN!
  15. K

EQ Classic Server

http://www.eqmac.com/ Nothing beyond EQ circa 2002 added. Im gonna try duel bootin to OSX and try it out.
  16. K

51/50 vs Progression

I voted on my 7 accounts for 51/50 as I did not like the implementation of the progressive server they use. I wanted a classic old school server.
  17. K

SK bot help

Pretty sure there is a fix for this code on the MQ2 site. I recall finding a way to fix this in the Stonebrunt macro once. Its just a line or two that needs to be edited. Took alittle bit to find with search.
  18. K

Easy AA

Seeing how this was posted by a Premium member I'm sure I understand your logic. Not to mention the fact the Lifetime has been closed access for some time. :( /kicks self for not buying in when it was possible..
  19. K

Vista Black Edition

Consider giving Windows 7 64bit RC 7100 a try, I am 6 boxing rather effeciently with it currently with 4 GB of RAM compared to XP/Vista . It will be publically available on May 5th but can be had via torrents already.
  20. K

Almost Free Powersource

Indeed!