Search results

1. J

Cleric ini

Anyone have a good cleric ini they are willing to share for mq2bot.
  2. J

Decided to return to eq...

Need some help on where to start. I have taken the last 4/5 years off and decided to return to eq. My current group is War, Ranger or monk, bard and cleric. What would you fill in for the last 2 for my group. Also best UI's and macros. I used to use devs bot. but alot has changed since I...
  3. J

Buying WTB WAR

Simply looking to buy a current raid geared warrior. Want to try to get a second group going. Need to be able to transfer to other servers - Original owner a plus but not required. However need to have all the security info. Price will depend on gear and flags. - Paying up to $2k
  4. J

Question TBL trials of smoke

Anyone have a good strat for boxing the trials? I can do trial of three. Would like to box the rest. Grp makeup - War - raid geared ros/tbl - Clr, ranger, bst, wiz, bard - t2/t3 tbl
  5. J

Buying WTB 2 flawless conflag items

- Tuned Perpetual Mana Battery - Combine Edging Kit Just looking for 1 of each.
  6. J

Items WTS Skyiron Kite

WTS Sky Iron Kite - $80 or 8 krono on Luclin
  7. J

Account WTB Raid SK

please delete
  8. J

Account WTB Raid Warrior

please delete
  9. J

Buying WTB VP access

WTB VP access on 6 toons. I am willing to transfer but would be nice if someone wants to run my 6 thru progression. PST me with price
  10. J

Buying WTB CRUSH

- WTB a crush on Drinal... PST your asking price
  11. J

Buying Bloodlaced blade

found one please delete
  12. J

Kronos WTS Krono

sold out
  13. J

Account WTS 105 Raid War

Sold
  14. J

Account WTS 105 Enchanter

SOLD
  15. J

Account WTS 105 Mage

Sold
  16. J

Account WTS 105 Bard

Sold
  17. J

Account WTS 105 Cleric

SOLD
  18. J

Account WTS 105 Wizzy

Sold
  19. J

Items WTS EOK Rares

All items are on Drinal Soldier's Golden Ring - $90 - Soldier's Golden Ring :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM