Search results

1. dr00d69

Need a turn in macro

Need help editing a turn in macro I need help writing a macro to turn in an item to a mob, invis (using CoS) then hit trade. The item is put in trade window but before the trade button is hit my toon needs to be invis. Any ideas where I should start with this? Was thinking of using the...
  2. dr00d69

Toons not rebuffing themselves

It appears my buffing classes don't rebuff themselves. They buff themselves once. They handle rebuffing of other toons no problem. Bug? Also I play on a TLP server.
  3. dr00d69

MQ2Navigation

Any chance of unlocking this plugin for non lifetime members? Been a member here on and off for quite some time and would like access to this plugin. Why is it locked to lifetime members? Would be awesome for my box setup and pulling and I'd like to give it a try.
  4. dr00d69

GPU for 6 Boxing

Looking to upgrade my older ATI cards I use with Crossfire. I don't even need two because Crossfire will not work in windowed mode (source: ISOBoxer) Not looking for the best, just want to play 6 accounts on my machine easily without lag. The rest of my comp can handle it. Currently I'm...
  5. dr00d69

Return to game....so lost

So I played hardcore on the progression servers and after a break I want to start on Zek. I have a druid and a SK both 75 with raid gear from the werewolf expac, about 1500 AAs each. I am probably so far behind, I don't know anything about Alaris or anything past WereWoofs xpac. Where do I...
  6. dr00d69

MQ2 Melee Pet class sitting?

I have a pet class that I want to send in pet and then sit down. I use mq2melee for pet control, however, the toon sends in the pet and stands the duration of the fight instead of medding. I use modbot, Is there a way to get the caster to sit during the fight when not casting? Thank you.
  7. dr00d69

Problems w/melee when EQ instance in background

Hey guys, Currently when my melee chars are engaged to a mob ad the window is in the background, the char will jump around trying to get on the target. I use the latest compile, wineq2, modbot and m2melee. This makes it hard to run my boxes. Anyone else having this problem? Currently...
  8. dr00d69

Reprting a target in EQBC

Hello, I have a question. I use modbot, and have it set to announce things it does in EQBC. What is the command to display the target of the toon reporting? %t obviously doesn't work. What line can I out in to report the target of my toon. This would make things a lot prettier in my EQBC...
  9. dr00d69

Modbot Users thread

Hey all! I have been 6-8 boxing use modbot and must say this is the best macro I've seen for multiboxing. I've used all the ones on MQ2's forums and must say modbot is the best. Although I have a fully functional box team I know I am missing out on some stuff I am not to proficient at such as...
  10. dr00d69

DoN Macros?

Anyone know about DoN macros that are made specifically to help with DoN crystals? Just curious, thanks. Dr00d69
  11. dr00d69

Oow Factioning

Ugh. I'm at dubious. Very fucking annoying. I have a good group to 6box. Whats the fastest way to get faction? Any tips and info would be appreciated. Legal or illegal methods. lol :cool:
  12. dr00d69

Combine People?

Anyone here from combine? Would be nice to chat :)