Search results

1. J

UK account bought for USA, and can not add DB

Hello all, I bought an account from the UK, and changed PW, name, and E-mail. I am unable to add my card to buy a subscription. Any advice?
  2. J

AdvDPS

HI all quick question. Is anyone else seeing DPS not showing correctly (LOWER) on there own toon? when boxing I look at one of my other toons screens and it shows the real DPS on toon ONE that i normally see. Vis versa, when I look at that toons TWO DPS on his screen- again I can low but...
  3. J

from 110 to 120 what zones do you recommend?

I am coming back to the game after 3 years off. What zones would you recommend for lvl up and loot? I know there are alot of missions now, is that the way to go, if so where to start? any advice would be great- Thank you
  4. J

back in the game

Hi all, I have started playing EQ after a 3 year time out. I miss it. I have a silly question. I thought I have always used MMOBUGS in coming back my friend said join redguides. Honestly, I got confused, then I saw FRY's name and MMO bugs and it hit me, I used MMO... What I am looking to do is...
  5. J

Account Several MAXX AA Toons for sale

Several MAXX AA Toons for sale ALL toons 250 110 Ranger Maxx AA - 250 110 Warrior Maxx AA- 250 110 Mage Maxx AA-250 110 Shammy MAxx AA-250 110 Bard and Necro Both Mxx AA-250 110 Zerker with almost 17K AA-250 All toons have TBL, and 1K to 10K in DB cash. Each toons will have 2 mill on them...
  6. J

Guide BristleBane

Hey guys, I got a ranger with only 7 days played, SO I am on Bristlebane for the next 20 days or so. If you are on this server and can help a poorly guard ranger with rots, I would appreciate it. Rangers name is <REMOVED CHARACTER NAME, PM ME>
  7. J

Service Bristlebane Server PL for maxx AAs for my ran

Hello, I am looking for services to maxx AA my ranger, he is just over 16K
  8. J

Buying WTB Rogue or Ranger

Hey all I am looking to add a rogue to my team. I am also considering a monk and or ranger. I wanted to check and see what is out there.
  9. J

Rogue Posin SKill

Hi there, is there a plugin or mac that will help with my rogue skill ups in Posion... and if able other TS? another silly question, but what is the falsest way to skill up spells ability?
  10. J

rogue, zerk, shammy, necro, bard

hey guys, looking to find a good INI to box these toon. I am horrible at code and would love some help please.
  11. J

buying a toon

Hey guys, I am looking for some advice. After being out of game for 5/6 years all 4 of my accounts have a 95 toon. Is it worth buying a max and max toon. I don't really love the grind, I love the raiding? any advice would be appreciated.