Search results

1. C

new patch

They changed SK dots to longer stack, but use more mana and I think do more damage? If you were loading up on dots, that is probably whats eating through all your mana.
  2. C

Items WTB EoK Rares

Looking for Golden Knight's Belt, Soldier's Golden Mask, Range, class gear based charm, etc.
  3. C

Question Best stat helm without a graphic/invisible

White Dragon Helm? I don't really understand the question, but that is the best no graphic Velious helm. PoP is Coif/Cowl/Helm of Flowing Time.
  4. C

Made in China RANT!

Universal basic income really doesn't have anything to do with communism. We are 35-50 years away from complete labor automation. Unless every single economy figures out how to survive strictly on service, there will have to be a societal structure that enables citizens to participate...
  5. C

Made in China RANT!

Universal basic income.
  6. C

Made in China RANT!

This is pretty much exactly my point of a global economy. The interconnectedness and reliance on trade (in)balance is so intregal to every single developed nation, there cannot be a feasible economic reworking without worldwide collapse.
  7. C

Made in China RANT!

If? I get this is a rant thread, but that is the problem. It isn't an "if". The US cannot manufacture more goods on its own, and still have a functional economy. "IF" you can tell me what Americans are going to work for $0.15 an hour, without benefits, without guaranteed safe working...
  8. C

Made in China RANT!

You can be a nationalist, or a capitalist. The 2017 economy is a global economy, the 1940 economy? Not so much.
  9. C

Made in China RANT!

We in America consistently overlook the functional economics of why we don't manufacture things here anymore. We could produce clothes pins, however our economy necessitates a living wage - so those clothespins wouldn't cost $1.00 - they would cost $15.00. Now, we can jump into the arguments...
  10. C

Items EOK drop

As a heads up - this item is selling for 5-7 Krono on most servers. Most likely why you're not receiving offers.
  11. C

Spiritlight Earring... what am I missing?

Time sink. It has been several years since I ran the quest, but I remember thinking it would be super easy and it wound up sucking. I think I even leveled the char up to 80+ to help make it easier at one point. I have a best in slot no level requirement level 16 on Zek for pvp and it took...
  12. C

Picklock Macro

Graveyard bump - for those of you on Ragefire/LJ/TLP servers that do not have PoTranq accessible - this macro still works wonders. I went to the rotating rocks in Permafrost - fired up the macro and hit skill 49-250ish in about 3 hours while afk. Huge help for lock pick skill.
  13. C

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I'm 33% sure I know how to do any of that - but it is uploading and sending, so hopefully it is right and helpful.
  14. C

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I'm still crashing out with eqgame.exe stopped working, while camping to char select after the new bot update.
  15. C

How to level from 1-55 fast

SK ds leveling is probably the fastest 1-70. Go get a bunch of Oil of Fennin Ro in Sol B and mass pull with SK. I've done a few 1-70 for twinks in the last month and it is about 15 minutes in CR, 15 minutes in Blightfire and 15-30 in Mesa to hit 60.
  16. C

price check

Okay, so then you have no supporting evidence for saying you continue to see characters sell for $1,000? When people ask for price checks, it really isn't helpful to tell them what 'you're sure of' or what 'the hard part is'. The hyperbole surrounding account sales lately is really...
  17. C

price check

Links? I see a lot of characters on different sites for sale for $1k+ - that sit for months.
  18. C

price check

Characters don't sell for $1k any longer, there isn't a high enough demand. $600 tops, probably sub $500 realistically.
  19. C

Zonewide Rare Sploit ?

There is a great deal of rollback talk, no one should be selling or buying these items until the threat of that is gone.
  20. C

Changing registered name on Account.

Applies to all Station Accounts, you can change the registered name for EQ1 as well.