Search results

1. W

Simple Macros

I've been using very simple macros that I've made for a while... the PctHPs for the target is not working and not sure if my syntax is wrong or the tool changed since I was away. Just trying to wait to attack until mob is less than a percentage. What I have, it attacks but at 100 and not at...
  2. W

Enchanter Macro?

I have been running with War, Wiz, and Enc. I have a decent custom made dummy macro for Wiz (mob percentage and /cast with delays that assists) but I can't figure out how to get the enchanter automated. I always have to play Enchanter manually as variables come up such as adds that need mezzes...
  3. W

Overseer Question & Leveling

So I will admit, even after playing this game since launch day back in 99. Even with a few breaks I still really suck at leveling. I never could get max AA without outside help. Was just too much grind. Ended up taking a break when COVID hit and Just coming back again and looking for the...
  4. W

How to move/reposition the player Stat UI Window

Coming back from a 4yr break. How can I move / reposition this window? I am unable to select it in game.
  5. W

Buying WTB TBL Progression / PL on Xegony

Hello, Looking for some help on Xegony for TBL Missions / Trials and some AA PL. Can negotiate to cover cost for you to come to Xeg to do this so I don't need to transfer off server if you aren't already on server. Thanks
  6. W

Items WTS / WTT EoK Rare

Looking to sell or trade for another rare item: Bloodlaced Blade (Warrior Weapon) Currently located on Xeg Will trade for another rare item. Will accept Krono or $80
  7. W

Buying Knight's Golden Ring

Please Delete can delete, thanks
  8. W

Buying WTB Bloodlaced Blade

DELETE Looking for Bloodlaced Blade
  9. W

bazaar mac to buy collection items

I an looking for a way I can dump the collection items I need and have it auto search the bazaar and buy the lowest priced version.
  10. W

Disable Go All Access Pop Ups?

I've been searching for a bit and I am wondering if there is a way to remove/disable the pop up messages on non gold accounts that ask you to go all access?
  11. W

Tradeskills macro help/question

Hello, I a macro for tradeskills but I want to add a line that will /autoinventory only the returned tool and drop the rest. I have a /drop command that is dropping every thing at the moment but want to keep one of the items.
  12. W

Hosting a Server

I am looking on building a new EMU server just for LAN type of play and was wondering if there are any updated information on server creation. IE: links, etc... ? Anything for server side on Underfoot that's compatable with the titanium and the underfoot files here? Also wondering if there...
  13. W

User report! Account taken back!

mmobugs user "gnafnow" has taken a account back after I had it for 1 year. He refuses a refund.
  14. W

view mob corpses on map

There a way to get mob corpses to show up again on the MMO Map?
  15. W

Tribute plugin?

i just did a quick search... i didnt look in depth. Was thinking about maybe a plugin for for unlimited tribute or something like that. I use tibute as haste and other things... a set worn haste to a certain % plugin or like tribute no cost. I'm a average programmer so im going to try some...
  16. W

hate/agro Multiplyer mod request....

been using and making up a variety of macros and such but im wondering if this is possible: a .mac or a mod to increase the hate created by somones actions. like increase hate created on dmg or by proc. or even a MQ plugin to always generate max hate on a mob. if anyone needs more info or...
  17. W

MQ2GetMission question

anyone has a list of the mission ID's ? I have been trying all sorts of mission names and this does not work. can this be used for raid missions that you already have unlocked or its just for single person type stuff? if anyone has a ID list for this plugin PM me =)