Search results

1. Phibes

Map Display on Layer 3

My map has decided to start displaying mobs on layer 3, instead of layer 2, like it has for more than 10 years. :confused: I've read the wiki and searched forums to no avail. Am I alone in this? What did I do, if anything, to cause this? Thanks for any help
  2. Phibes

Visions

I get the movement packet detection stuff. But, I can't seem to find any discussions on MQ2Fog, and on specific DoCracks. They're risked as active medium, and I guess I understand what "if used in a way thats not obvious to other players, low risk " means, but theres that "active" part that...
  3. Phibes

HOTT

Is there a way to return the value of HOTT? It would help to auto fade in certain situations. Every 6 months or so I ask about this but so far I haven't received favorable news.
  4. Phibes

Bored of The Rings

I recently had the opportunity to watch the directors cut of the “Lord of The Rings” again from beginning to end and came away with a few observations. 1) Gandalf wasn’t seen in “The Two Towers” until the middle of the movie because he was on suspension for using a hack to Solo kill a raid mob...
  5. Phibes

Turn around and face the mobs while FD.

We can see where the mobs are on our maps with MQ2 but sometimes it helps to be facing the mobs to see when they reset when pulling. Many pullers do this by pulling backward to the group, but this isn't practical on long pulls, especially with fast mobs. So if you feign death and are facing...