Search results

1. Phibes

Can we get a pre-"improvement" version released?

/if (!${Me.Combat}) /goto :killstart /if (${Target.ID}) /face fast /if (${Me.AbilityReady["Backstab"]}) { /doability "Backstab" I'm thrilled to death.
  2. Phibes

Map Display on Layer 3

So that means I don't have to rename the entire map file directory , WHEW. Any expected reversion date?
  3. Phibes

Map Display on Layer 3

My map has decided to start displaying mobs on layer 3, instead of layer 2, like it has for more than 10 years. :confused: I've read the wiki and searched forums to no avail. Am I alone in this? What did I do, if anything, to cause this? Thanks for any help
  4. Phibes

Poll - Disable Active Hacks That Are Being Tracked By SoE For Next Three Months?

I wouldnt go so far as to disable them completely. If we do that there'd never be a way to know if they ever stop tracking it. How about just setting default values to disabled, and a pop up warning on the PI manager to confirm activation of said actives? I'd really hate to find out the hard...
  5. Phibes

Need help for event

I thought any time you do a /mac xxx, the previously running macro ends, and it tells you so.
  6. Phibes

Visions

I get the movement packet detection stuff. But, I can't seem to find any discussions on MQ2Fog, and on specific DoCracks. They're risked as active medium, and I guess I understand what "if used in a way thats not obvious to other players, low risk " means, but theres that "active" part that...
  7. Phibes

HOTT

Thanks, this is what I was looking for. Most post on the subject are about getting HOTT without having HOTT not about using HOTT if you already have it.
  8. Phibes

HOTT

Is there a way to return the value of HOTT? It would help to auto fade in certain situations. Every 6 months or so I ask about this but so far I haven't received favorable news.
  9. Phibes

Bored of The Rings

I recently had the opportunity to watch the directors cut of the “Lord of The Rings” again from beginning to end and came away with a few observations. 1) Gandalf wasn’t seen in “The Two Towers” until the middle of the movie because he was on suspension for using a hack to Solo kill a raid mob...
  10. Phibes

tracking warps

If they only had to look at the packets then wouldn't they catch it everytime someone uses it. Yet people that were with me in Anguish were never questioned, even though they warped to the mobs to loot. I doubt I was caught in Anguish, I'm convinced I was caught from a run three weeks earlier...
  11. Phibes

tracking warps

I asked for "well thought out" responses. That means considering what SOE did in the past. For example when they could flag things like the shared bank no drop exchange hack. As soon as they figured out how to detect it they suspended hundreds of accounts. Despite your belief that they don't...
  12. Phibes

tracking warps

Thread topic... Can SOE track warps? Answer is no.
  13. Phibes

tracking warps

No I don't. Otherwise there would be many more bans and suspensions. I do this kind of work in industrial environments, occasionaly clients are willing to pay for process tracking, but it's expensive. The average control system is only 1/100 the the size of a process historian. No way SOE is...
  14. Phibes

tracking warps

I'm missing your point, what can they log that prooves you warped? Remember the question, can they tell if you warped. They banned people that traded no trade item in the shared bank slot because they figured out how to log it. So hundreds of people got suspended or banned WITHOUT being...
  15. Phibes

tracking warps

Since it’s resurrected lets go with it. I DO NOT believe they can track warping. I was suspended for thousands of “Warps” recently myself. Lets look at the facts: 1) Most people banned or suspended for warping are Ghost Killing. 2) All of the people grouped with the convicted, whether warping...
  16. Phibes

Top 10 Hardest Raid Mobs

I think the most intense raids for me were against the Rath in PoEB and the Hive Matriarch. They were just long involved fights. But they weren’t that terribly frustrating. Uqua especially pre-nerf was very bad. Inevitably someone wouldn’t pay attention and we’d die in a gas chamber...
  17. Phibes

AA Exploit Answer

That's right cudacuf, that's why I say SOE fears roll backs. They lost a few customers over that last time. I know at least 3 that would play Wow just for the Pvp but would raid in EQ. They got rolled back and decided, "What the heck Wow is good" and haven't come back to EQ since...
  18. Phibes

EQ Server merges again

What's fun is to read guild post from people that say something like "BURN THE MQ2 USERS!" but then you see them warping around when they think no one is watching. Best plan to me is check if someone is in zone, then don't use anything obvious if you aren't alone. Then keep quiet about it if...
  19. Phibes

What Should I Do About Account Sharing?

I’ve already screwed up this way. The idea was to get more users to support the site. Go here and try it out, if you like it then pony up for a subscription. Most did just that, but two didn’t. One called when I changed my password. I reminded him that I’d asked him to support the site. He...
  20. Phibes

AA Exploit Answer

The plan is to let the tension get to us. It's like life in the electric chair. I'm thinking... they want to scare people some, but not drive away their money. So since they don't publish their punishments, they can say they will do something soon, then make no further comment. Perhaps even...