Search results

1. L

fish.mac

I have been using /fish.mac for years but now it returns not a valid command. what should I be entering now?
  2. L

eqbc server broke

I run 4 accounts on 4 computers with a fifth that hosts EQBC serve and have for over a decade. Yesterday EQBC failed none of my game computers could connect to the server computer returning the error "gethostbyname error" the name of the computer has not changed. the only thing that changed...
  3. L

mq2 installs fail on win11 machines

I am new to win 11 and have been setting up three machines which went smooth enough with eq but all three fail installing MQ2 and fail to launch with eqlaunch.exe with the failed message could not proceed because MSVCP100.DLL was not found. I googled it and learned it is a Microsoft driver and...
  4. L

more issues with bot config files

I play 4 account and for the first time in a decade I have gotten 2 new computers and they are fantastic I have transferred all the eq files installed MQNEXT and moved working mq INI for my enchanter but did not work at all deleted it and loaded again making a new INI which still did not work...
  5. L

move accounts.

is there a tool to gather all the account specific files to move to a new computer?
  6. L

missing mq2.ini

why would my Mage who has used mq2 for over a decade not have an mq2server_name.ini? all my other toons do
  7. L

I have two issues one I think is simple

simple one. I need to stop my druid from casting the Blessing of Ro line of spells I believe it to be a simple line in the MQ2Bot ini but I don't know the words. the other I am clueless. I have been offline tow month and come back to the new expansion and MQ2Targets does not work. I can...
  8. L

spawn notices

is it possible to configure mq2targets to sound an alarm when a watched add spawns?
  9. L

how to bot a bard?

I am still working on relearning boxing after a 2 year break and have my casters working if not efficiently but my bard is another story. bard will not use any songs while mq2bot is active. not DD, dots, combat initiatives nothing. I suspect I miss a necessary plugin. plugin list sans mq2 bot...
  10. L

gina not working with MQ loaded

I was warned I would be dropped from raiding for too many emote failures and it turned out Gina was not functioning. I MQ2 tolerant friend just spent an hour trying to figure it out abd eventually can to the conclusion that MQ@ some how blocks some log entries that Gina uses. I am horribly not...
  11. L

boxing issues with casting

I stopped boxing 2 years ago when it became hard to make mq2bot work but I want to try again. melee work fine but casters not so good they hang up trying to cast things they can't find> DoCommand-couldn't parse '/casting "Gather Vigor" gem1 is a typical message I believe I need to make an entry...
  12. L

is there any hope?

is there any hope that the do crack crashes will ever be fixed? accounts on computers I thought were fixed have started crashing again. I have stopped boxing and stopped paying for 3 of my 5 accounts and considering just quitting all together.
  13. L

problems with a new computer

I have again moved an account and there are always something goes wrong this time I have one easy and one I do not know. what is the context in mq2melee to stop taunting? the other issue is with overseer. When I open it the screen is set in such a way when I click to select an agent the bottom...
  14. L

crashing from plugins

I had to move a couple accounts to a new computer. I exported the accounts logged them both on with MQ running with no problems. then I choose the plugins from the in game app. the paladin on one account crashed in less than a minute, the druid on the other account did not but the Bard on the...
  15. L

exporting toons to a new computer

is there a tool to easily export all a character's files to move it to another computer?
  16. L

how to load Targets

I had to remove nearly all my plugins to stop the crashes but I want to add back targets but just typing /plugin mq2target does not do it. is there a plugin that needs to load first?
  17. L

mq2 not working for me

I can not log in with MQ2 loaded or I crash I can start it while logged but if I try to meme anything I crash. I expect it is unique to me since I have seen no other post about it and wonder if there is work being
  18. L

Banned again for cheating but I have not gotten MQ2 working at all

I have 5 accounts and have been getting suspensions for just over a month now. I have checked MQ2 ON EACH OF MY 5 COMPUTERS every morning but it has not updated and does not work. I have been logging to do overseer but doing it manually Take rewards collect rewards start 5 quests buy click...
  19. L

account suspended

I have two issues both were posted about a couple weeks ago with no responses. in the last month one of my accounts was suspended. This morning that one and 2 others were suspended for cheating. Two of the accounts had not been out of the bazaar since last years Anni events and since the new...
  20. L

clicks keep breaking

one of my accounts has an issue she can click 1 item but then can not click another until she zones or relogs then she can click one item and it breaks again