Search results

1. S

$11 **KRONO** ALL SERVER **KRONO**

Bump... PMd you
  2. S

Pull Mac request/help

Im pretty familiar with Perl but im only as good as the wiki that's guiding me lol. Anyone have a link to the macro wiki that tells you what events and subs and defines are used? And / Or does anyone have a pull mac that will target a mob near you (within 200yds or so) and cast a spell? I don't...
  3. S

Simple Mac request.

I have been out of it for awhile and have my own EQEMU server so also lost touch with the code of macros. What im looking for is a simple mage macro or downshift that will recast DS and Burnout III on the pet but only when it has worn off. Don't need to spam the shit or set it on a timer. Ive...
  4. S

New weird random Error

Works perfect! Thanks sirs!
  5. S

New weird random Error

thanks HTW
  6. S

New weird random Error

See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Text length must be less than 64 characters long. Parameter name: Text Actual value was MMOLoader...
  7. S

How To: Host Your Own EQEmu Server

This thread can be deleted none of the links posted work.
  8. S

Loot databuilder mac?

yea JJ thats exactly what im after lol... now i just need to figure out how to get it to do that
  9. S

Loot databuilder mac?

Im gonna try and break it down... The server I play on has scattered loot. All I want this macro to do is record the zone, item and the mob it dropped off from thats it. I dont want it to auto loot anything or do anything other than record. I will be playing my toon myself I just dont want to...
  10. S

Loot databuilder mac?

This may sound stupid but i play on an EMU and the loot is scattered and I was curious if anyone has or knows of a macro that will/could help me make a database. I dont want it to run afk I just need it to conform a list for items I loot specifically and if thats too hard then any item dropped...
  11. S

Project 1999 emu server

Im actually gonna be coming back to EQ i think but im gonna just play on P99 legit... I had alot of fun there and like the fact that it hasnt progressed too far lol... anyone wanna tag up and group up let me know i could use some twink loots lol.
  12. S

to come back or not to....

that is my question... It has been a long time since i played. Wondering if its worth it, even tho I have missed certain aspects of the game lol
  13. S

Class Burns

Pally burn: keypress Q or click auto attack on.... watch sad numbers slowly trickle upwards in your combat box and after 45 mins orc_pawn_001 is dead... end of story... No but seriously when i played back when 85 was the cap.... sad isnt it... You would use whatever proc buffs effected the mob...
  14. S

MQ2Exchange issues?

Anyone having issues with mq2exchange? I have downshits for updating my clickies because I couldnt get the clickies plugin to work a long time ago and could care less to change it back. But certain items give me issues. for instance Veil of flames will not swap out and click, says class...
  15. S

Off the wall Question...

Probably was not the best thing but its been a week and i have saved text messages from her saying how horny and shit she was and some other really explicit things she said to me....
  16. S

Off the wall Question...

So it has been a week since the bullshit went down. I have literally 7 pages of documented texts and conversations that occured between us along with time stamps. I applied for food stamps just bc I wanted to turn her in for abusing the system and collecting whilst she did her bullshit. i also...
  17. S

Off the wall Question...

I called 4 different Branches of Police and 3 of the 4 said bc I am on the birth certificate and have it in my possession as well as the baby and that this is his permanent address she can't get a used diaper with out me signing off on it. I have to go to family court and apply for sole...
  18. S

Off the wall Question...

Me and this girl got together 2 years ago under the pretense "its just sex". She then decided to get serious but kept fucking around with her ex we'll call "ryan". Before Ryan she was with a guy named "josh" for 5 years and had a baby with him. She left him when the baby was about 1 year old bc...
  19. S

Vulak'Aerr server.

Im jumping to Vulak, I like that name better anyway and I have tomorrow off.
  20. S

down/holyshit issues with mq2melee?

I noticed that as well as swapping in and out clickies.