Search results

1. S

**MQ2 Bot/Macro Beginner Post**

Hello Beez21 I am probably one of the most inept users of MQ2Bot. But with a good bit of help from the people on this board I am now 8 boxing successfully. I truly understand the frustration of trying to make MQ2Bot work. While there is a lot for me to still learn I would be happy to help you...
  2. S

Help Me replace my Cleric Please

I worked on the INI files quite a bit over the weekend. I managed to get both my Cleric and my Wizard to be better contributors to the group. I am still interested in trying out a change to the group structure and would like to hear any suggestions on what changes to the Group lineup might make...
  3. S

Thanks Dewey I will use that help. I kinda think My INI might be a problem as well. Thinking about asking ChatGPT for advice
  4. S

Thanks for your reply BPT, you are correct that the shaman is doing way more healing I have been running parses and in a common battle in the Temple of Veeshan the shaman is out healing the Cleric 67% to 32% and running out of mana decreasing its damage by several million. If anyone can help me...
  5. S

Hello all, I am an Everquest Lifer. I started playing on the first server about 2 weeks after it went live. I left the game about 6 years ago and came back this last November. A little about my play style. I like to box my 6 toons. I generally go into a zone and camp all the named. If I have...