Search results

1. O

BETA KOS

What the heck is that.. beta kos faction??? someone fill me in cuz i just took a hit on it and says my faction couldnt get any worse lol
  2. O

need working

Hey whats up all i got an autotask and it stops in zones and doesnt do anything and just does nothing i have my lvl 57 pally on it .. if anyone has a working on please post it or send me a pm with it thanks
  3. O

Turn in plugin

hey is there a macro that will do a turn in for u for factioning like i have a pally thats faction is screwed and i need to get it up up to do a turn in for 1.0 hes screwed up by killing to much in PoG i need to do mass load of bat wing turn ins and then muffins so if theres a plugin please post...
  4. O

Any safe

Hey all is there any safe afk mac for single player out there?? if so send me a pm or post it here.. oh something for 55 plus lvl char
  5. O

Issues

K what the heck lol i cannot zone into Devestation i click and click on statue and it wont let me i just tried to go to gor mesh new zone from guild portal and wont let me go either i went to the stone and clicked and wont let me ... theres got to be something up if u can tell me please help thanks
  6. O

EQ PRoblems

K well i got a new computer with a aflon duel proccessor, and running EQ it is like running in slowmo.. even when i change the run mod its still same. i have all stuff turned down and everything also i been hearing something about being able to run 2 programs on 1 processor and running 2 more on...
  7. O

shaman love

Hey anyone have a download of the shaman macro where it heals u at a certian % and keeps u buffed? and an explation of how to set it up ..
  8. O

Nozone req

Hey i tried the /nozonereq and its not working just woundering if theres away around it? trying to get into water without flagg
  9. O

REZ

Hey can someone send me the mac for the rez box and one that can rez u with the commands also oplease