Search results

1. fenzurdapanzer

Bard pulling issue (one-shot twist)

Using a song to pull a mob and it seems to cancel the song before it finishes casting. Im on a progression server w/o access to the pulling AA's normally used. How can I get the song to finish all the way before canceling the twist. [Pulling] AlertListClear=FALSE AlertListClearTimer=60m...
  2. fenzurdapanzer

xtarget on ragefire server

nm, i fixed it with a copy layout fix
  3. fenzurdapanzer

MMOLoader behind a work firewall, can't load

Is there anyway to force the loader to login through a proxy? I can access this site with proxy but i can't use mmoloader to inject mq2
  4. fenzurdapanzer

Plat WTB plat and/or pwr lvl on ragefire

Just give me the info and what we can do
  5. fenzurdapanzer

using speedutils at 1.2 and it DC me w/i a few seconds

I enabled active plugs in my .ini file and it still kicks me out of the game. Can anyone help me with this? i'm bard and wanna just set it at innate run speed with song
  6. fenzurdapanzer

bot macro

so, why is pete's bot macro still on sticky if its not supported anymore? or am i misinformed?
  7. fenzurdapanzer

melee

i can't get mq2melee to load selos kick typing /melee selos on and it pops back up repeating the command line but never turning to a 1
  8. fenzurdapanzer

Eq patcher wont update for me

When i open the launch pad, it wont bring up any of the patch udates. I try to force the scan thru options, shows there are updates..then skips em and doesnt' download...anyone got the solution?
  9. fenzurdapanzer

bard spots

Lookin to donate for good bard spots to kite at. Lvl 83 atm, pm me. Dont give me some lame zone or a zone with alot of people. I will gladly donate for a good spot tho.
  10. fenzurdapanzer

magic the gathering

anyone here play mtg and have cards they wanna trade me for my eq accounts. i'm done playin, lmk if u do
  11. fenzurdapanzer

celebration cake

Anyone able to make a short macro, that auto buys cake fromt he marketplace? Free stat food is always cool
  12. fenzurdapanzer

needing help

Ok, what i need is: A mac that i can just have runnin that casts canni aa for shaman IF hp>75 and mana<90 if the aa is refreshed anyone got a start for me, and i'll play with it from there
  13. fenzurdapanzer

coding help

what would be the coding to move to this location with this heading loc -860.10, 622.47, 59.58 heading 313.06
  14. fenzurdapanzer

Back up

Figured i'd tell ya'll servers are back up =)
  15. fenzurdapanzer

Need some help with this macro plz!

I have no idea why this wont work. I type in the macro name at the beginning and it reads in the macro window "Unknown # command: ########################################### Unable to add macro line. The macro has ended" If anyone can look at this and tell me what i gotta do, i'd appeciate it...
  16. fenzurdapanzer

Macro for lvl 59- 66??

I was wondering if there are any macro's for lvling a toon from 59 to 66? The tbs macros are all lvl 66+. I wanted a macro for any zone that can lvl my 59 bard (all songs and well equipped) to 66. I will pay for the macro. send a PM to me or reply here =/
  17. fenzurdapanzer

Eqwindows

Is there a way to increase the size of my window when i'm using eqwindows or is it a set size?
  18. fenzurdapanzer

compiles

where did the compiles go?
  19. fenzurdapanzer

Zoning and crashing

When i have mq opened i crash every other time i zone. when i dont have mq loaded, it doesn't crash, no plugins are loaded other then ones that are loaded on login. just wanted to put this out there
  20. fenzurdapanzer

bard autocircle help

hey i heard something about bard's autocircle...what is it..where do i get it and how do i work it... just started to pwr lvl my bard...wanna know some of the tricks =) ty if u can help